Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fucking dog would be able to deliver the 3rd division title with these players we have, being top of the league has been used as an excuse for McCoist for far to long.

You should maybe get it to pen some of your posts, it seems to be the one with the brain in your Family. :000000082:

Not quite sure what the expectations are to be honest.

Consider how much the standard had dropped over the last few years anyway, and then take the players out that we have, and replace with the players we have replaced them with, I am amazed that we are surprised that we get results like this. Bearing in mind that it continues to be inconsequential in terms of promotion (notwithstanding the farce that is the reconstruction plan)

Not getting at you mate - but that sounds like excuse after excuse after excuse.

I though the first half was fine - we were sharp and created a few chances, eventually getting the goal.

In the second half we started to coast, but still hit the post twice and they then scored a wonder goal at the perfect time for them.

One part of me wants to put it down to bad luck, and look for exactly the excuses you have mentioned, and hope miraculously Ally is going to turn into the Manager we all hope he will be - the other part says "that mob are one step up from a junior outfit and we cant beat them at Ibrox".

My fucking dog would be able to deliver the 3rd division title with these players we have, being top of the league has been used as an excuse for McCoist for far to long.

If your dog could deliver the title with these players why blame mccoist , the players are to blame for today they were so poor in the final third and the defence got caught out countless times

If your dog could deliver the title with these players why blame mccoist , the players are to blame for today they were so poor in the final third and the defence got caught out countless times

because my dog would know that Little should start upfront

because my dog would know McKay should start on the wing with Templeton on the other thing

because my dog would know that Hegarty isn't a fullback and would put Argyriou there

because my dog knows that Sandaza couldn't score in a brothel

because my dog would wear appropriate attire to Rangers games :craphead:

34hfhgo.jpg

Created a good few chances in amongst the dillydallying in the box, plus a goalie who played well, not to mention 20pts clear. dont know what else McCoist could do except freshen the team up with a new signing!!!!

Ally should be let no-where near a good transfer budget.

McCoist is the manager therefore the way we play is down to his tactics and homework/coaching before games.

By all means the players have not lived up to expectations but WHO signed them in the first place?!

because my dog would know that Little should start upfront

because my dog would know McKay should start on the wing with Templeton on the other thing

because my dog would know that Hegarty isn't a fullback and would put Argyriou there

because my dog knows that Sandaza couldn't score in a brothel

34hfhgo.jpg

I agree with some of your points and have said some myself in match threads but surely we should be winning anyway , I am a staunch defender of ally and have been from the start but the players should be copping flak as well mate that's what I'm trying to get across

If ally doesn't start McKay in the next game or two I'm going to lose faith in him

I agree with some of your points and have said some myself in match threads but surely we should be winning anyway , I am a staunch defender of ally and have been from the start but the players should be copping flak as well mate that's what I'm trying to get across

If ally doesn't start McKay in the next game or two I'm going to lose faith in him

McKay heavily dipped in form recently.

Do you even remember what happened in the summer?

Yes I do, ally had a month to find players suitable to play in the 3rd division.

He spunked a shed load of money on supposed SPL quality players/internationals who with the youth players and Rangers old guard should be good enough

to walk over amateur teams at IBROX.

He has not even had a chance with a decent one yet or apart from Wallace more than a season to judge his judgement yet

He must have signed about 17 players since becoming manager, plenty of good money wasted as wages come into it.

So what if he's not spent millions on each of them? You use the budget you have, McLeish got enough stick for his additions despite the majority probably being frees.

He must have signed about 17 players since becoming manager, plenty of good money wasted as wages come into it.

So what if he's not spent millions on each of them? You use the budget you have, McLeish got enough stick for his additions despite the majority probably being frees.

Many of these 17 would you consider a waste?

Yes I do, ally had a month to find players suitable to play in the 3rd division.

He spunked a shed load of money on supposed SPL quality players/internationals who with the youth players and Rangers old guard should be good enough

to walk over amateur teams at IBROX.

Oh, I forgot it was all that easy.

What sheds of money did he spunk on transfers?

I support Ally wholeheartedly however i truly believe Green has no intention of sticking with him long term no matter the results.

Green needs to maximise the brand/investment

Bottom line is this: In 3 to 4 yrs he gets a better price if it's a rated manager in charge of a good squad of players.

I suspect even Super knows this however it is his job to make that decision an untenable one.

Even the most zealous must suspect we are some way from such an outcome.

A simple phrase keeps recurring to me . . . "Horses for courses"