Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

Little is an average player. Using the description garbage is out of order.

The guy has been played out of position for most of the season. Since moving back into the centre he has banged in a good number of goals.

We do not have many natural goal-scorers in the current squad so for now Little is our best alternative. If you have a better suggestion then name them.

As for what he says on twitter ---- fuk off --- who fukking cares.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rumour" has it that Sandaza is off to the states . Apparently he has a problem, Watch this space.....

This would not bother me in the slightest. Long term, decent earning contract and so far he hasn't shown any sort of form either.

He's been a massive let down. I thought he would be a frustrating player if we were playing top flight football but at this level I thought he would easily be able to maintain some level of consistency.

For me, Andy Little could be a Kris Boyd but with a better attitude. If and it is a big if, he continues to play as a striker, he will improve as we move through the leagues. He is a natural striker and his goals to shots ratio must be very good. He still struggles when he has his back to goal, however surely that is what Murray Park is for.

If he gets thrown back on the wing, it will just waste the guy - he is not, nor ever will be a player capable at playing well on the wing. He struggles in div3 out wide and it will only get worse as we progress. For those who say he scores when coming in from the wing - yes he does, he scores when he comes in and goes through the middle - that is the key point, he scores when he comes in and makes his runs through the middle - therefore play him through the middle! AND play a natural winger out wide, we have plenty to choose from.

I hope he gets the chance to play the remainder of the season up front - we will gain or learn nothing further from playing Jig or Sandaza up front.

Considering that it's probably going to take us the best part of half a decade to get back to the level we were competing at last year in terms of challenging for the league and competing in Europe I see no problem with Little leading the line for the next few years.

If Little isn't deemed good enough, then you have to ask exactly what people looking for from a player because we certainly aren't going to be spoiled with players of the ability of a Prso, Jelavic or Mols for the foreseeable future.

Don't get me wrong, Little is no world beater but he has a decent turn of pace, an eye for goal and he wants to play here. That's more than enough for me and its going to be more than enough for us for the next few years too.

What is this rumour about Sandaza? When could he leave? I've been really disappointed with him all season. Little has been immense, especially since he has been played out of position and still manages to score a lot. Little is no winger, but as shown in the last two games he is a striker. I hope that he stays up top for the rest of the campaign.

What is this rumour about Sandaza? When could he leave? I've been really disappointed with him all season. Little has been immense, especially since he has been played out of position and still manages to score a lot. Little is no winger, but as shown in the last two games he is a striker. I hope that he stays up top for the rest of the campaign.

I think the get out clause on his contract says score a goal and you can leave, thats us fecked for he term of his contract

This would not bother me in the slightest. Long term, decent earning contract and so far he hasn't shown any sort of form either.

He's been a massive let down. I thought he would be a frustrating player if we were playing top flight football but at this level I thought he would easily be able to maintain some level of consistency.

This.

Ian Black seems to take a great deal of slack because more is expected from him, but Sandaza has been the biggest let down for me so far. He's utter gash.

This.

Ian Black seems to take a great deal of slack because more is expected from him, but Sandaza has been the biggest let down for me so far. He's utter gash.

Theres a player in there its just that for whatever reason and injurys have not helped, we have not seen him play like he can yet. Maybe once the bans up a move away either on loan or a sale if anyone would buy him will be on the cards.

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

Is it the rainy season in South-fucking-Korea? :matron:

Christ....you're needing to get out more sport.

What an utter pigs-fucking-breakfast of a thread.

Its an embarressment that this thread is still going strong.Started a positive one and no interest yet we see this headline every day

Andy would be disgusted if he were to see this

True, I haven't read all 10 pages though, but i'd imagine 95% of the thread is those defending his ability. You're right though, we shouldn't have to read the idiotic thread title every day