Lenny's treble chokers kin fere cheer ye up !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee quote fae mad lenny earlier on, how a thick popcorn toothed bheggar contradicts himsel in one quote: ''I'm not pointing the finger at charlie but it was game changer.'' :sherlock:

i assume wee selective sight tlb didnae mention the penalty his team got was dodgy as fuck.

i assume wee selective sight tlb didnae mention the penalty his team got was dodgy as fuck.

Not a fuckin mention, ''players were like spoiled kids'' ''treble is gone'' ''no desire to win'' blah blah. Best one ''hampdump is a bogey ground'' Funnily enough he didnae mention all his teams hiv been shite ! :sherlock:

As the ginger rat rambled on and on with excuse after excuse all I noticed was that bloo[d]stained collar of his, with me also wondering how his family let him leave the house without washing his filthy hair for the last decade...

To be honest, I think he is the right man for septic - he was born to manage them - bigoted; violent; disgusting and unwashed.

As the ginger rat rambled on and on with excuse after excuse all I noticed was that bloo[d]stained collar of his, with me also wondering how his family let him leave the house without washing his filthy hair for the last decade...

To be honest, I think he is the right man for septic - he was born to manage them - bigoted; violent; disgusting and unwashed.

Nail. Head.

Well if yer no interested in the mhanks gettin fucked don't reply to the post then. This post is only for serious bheggar haters and real Rangers Supporters. Dae us awe a favour and stick tae yer haunwringing posts. Now fuck aff and don't bore me ! (tu):sherlock:

Say it as it is BD...Scum haters only this thread..

They can stick their rebel treble up their arse...ha ha

I think having no Rangers in the spl is a season changer you thick piece of fenian shite
Say it as it is BD...Scum haters only this thread.. They can stick their rebel treble up their arse...ha ha

(tu) Make no mistake about it no matter how they try to change it W.A.T.P. and always will be ! :sherlock:

He is perfect for them, he is king of the gypsies:

:sherlock:

Nuremberg hugh was saying just before they played st midden the last time that the total score in the previous 10 games between them was about 25-3 so they must be absolutely GUTTED to have lost by 2 goals when it mattered :lol:

I actually heard that Keevins talk on your previous thread on Clyde radio (which we obviously don't get in Australia) and poor Nuremberg was stating that ICT would give the filth a better game of it in the final than Hearts would. He also stated that (I need a nasally keyboard for effect here) if Celtic don't beat St. Mirren, it will be; "The shock of this Decade so far"

Shockeroonie, Shug :matron:

I like your candour

I actually heard that Keevins talk on your previous thread on Clyde radio (which we obviously don't get in Australia) and poor Nuremberg was stating that ICT would give the filth a better game of it in the final than Hearts would. He also stated that (I need a nasally keyboard for effect here) if Celtic don't beat St. Mirren, it will be; "The shock of this Decade so far"

Shockeroonie, Shug :matron:

I always remember Jimmy Sanderson saying that he was a rotten tipster ... so nothing has changed there :lol:

Thats 5 Hampden defeats for TLB since he took over as manager , St Mirren, Hearts, Kilmarnock, the mighty Ross County and of course our own LC win.

TLB has won 2 tophies from a possible 7 , with Rangers being out the equation for almost a year that is a staggeringly poor statistic.

I read a couple of months ago he was being hailed as a great young tactician after that monumental fluke over Barcelona but that of course came from the republic of Scotland lawwell controlled media.

The truth is his record is appalling and he has blown back to back trebles.