Lenny's treble chokers kin fere cheer ye up !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any attendance figures released from the scum game yet? From what I seen hampden looked empty :lol:

Heard on the radio from Murdo,that there were 24,000 Sellik supporters and 4,000 from St.Mirren,[still not official again].With the 16,326 from the other semi,stil does not reach our attendance from yesterday.In other words THE COMBINED TOTAL FOR OUR NATIONAL CUP SEMI-FINALS WERE ECLIPSED BY A GAME IN OUR BOTTOM TIER.........................but we dont need or miss Rangers,, :7326:

Well if yer no interested in the mhanks gettin fucked don't reply to the post then. This post is only for serious bheggar haters and real Rangers Supporters. Dae us awe a favour and stick tae yer haunwringing posts. Now fuck aff and don't bore me ! (tu):sherlock:

Well if yer no interested in the mhanks gettin fucked don't reply to the post then. This post is only for serious bheggar haters and real Rangers Supporters. Dae us awe a favour and stick tae yer haunwringing posts. Now fuck aff and don't bore me ! (tu):sherlock:

This! :sherlock:

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch :)

I didn't know the game was on don't honesty pay that much attention to Celtic but on the way back from shopping checking stv app and saw St Mirren shock Celtic. I couldn't wait to get home to see their faces that the trebles is off, sadly and quite shockingly there doesn't seem to be any highlights anyway and sky sports are ignoring it entirely. Regardless of how I feel about St mirren or Celtic for that matter it is a great thing for them and their fans that they have made to a cup final and beat Celtic and it doesn't seem to warrant a mention, it's pathetic. When we get beat by ICT and QOS it was on a bloody loop :(

And the best of it wiz efter Big Tomahawks goal they were throwin themselves aboot like scud books divin and cheatin like fuck tryin tae get free-kicks, it reminded me of wee skelly eyed oneills team. Come to think of it when have paedo fc ever not cheated, it's the cellic way ! :sherlock: