Cribari, Perry & Faure

WVB

McCoist should hang his head in shame after signing that shower of shit.

I am sick of this playing Ally, the poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history. He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on, it is his honest LOVE for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he cant buy anyone, and he only has what he could get and i think he is trying his F****** hardest, no-one will be hurting more than him just now.

I am sick of this playing Ally, the poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history. He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on, it is his honest LOVE for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he cant buy anyone, and he only has what he could get and i think he is trying his F****** hardest, no-one will be hurting more than him just now.

You sentimental bugger you.

The scarey thing is that we're stuck with them till sep a would play jig as center half when he gets back fit Perry has been a fucking shit all season there all to comfy there no compation for them

The scary thing is that I would bet that Ally will persevere with Perry and Co.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Sandaza.

What an absoloute pile of shite he is,couldn't score in a fucking brothel!

Tbf, the ball wasnt sticking. Long high ball up to a lump of wood was never gonny work.

Mccoist should know this. We play football as if we have Hateley and funky dunky up there.

Embarrassing.

The buck stops with McCoist. He has employed sub standard players and doesn't seem to have the capability to arrange them tactically. I am well aware that Ally has been through hell keeping Rangers together, but that should never excuse his lack of ability in the dugout.

we should be building a ball playing young team who know how to knock the ball around ... Instead we have players who can't pass a ball 5 yards. Players that USED To be able to pass it that far. What the hell happens at training?

We're in the 3rd division. We don't need and shouldn't pay for a team that would turn over Dundee Utd.

We need a team to get us out of the 3rd, 2nd and 1st. After that we invest money to compete.

To an extent i agree. Most fans think we should be turning over SPL sides even though our squad has been severely depleted since last year. We could have easily built a squad capable of winning of the SPL but then that would have indebted us severely and we would be back in the same situation we were in before. I guess i'm blind faith loyal.

We shouldn't be turning over SPL teams, but we should be at the very least competing. We did not compete today, and we barely compete at 3rd division level. So many young managers around at the moment that seem to want to play the ball on the deck, bring in promising young talent and let them express themselves. ... our team look afraid to do anything out of the ordinary. (or incapable).

We have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland it's McCoist's fault his signing have been shite, it's McCoist's fault that he can't create a young fast passing team half the teams in the 3rd division can pass the ball better than we can. I am sick of this inbred Scottish football culture we are stuck in the past (as seen by all the suggestions to sign washed up former players) football has moved on but we are one of the only clubs in the world that hasn't and we are missing a huge opportunity to reinvent ourselves with a young, fast, passing, attacking team.

Cribari and Faure were brought in under a sense of panic to be honest in a very short time frame. Both are journeymen type players and neither is of even SPL standard. Faure in particular just doesnt look like a player. Cant get my head round the choice not to play Argiou at right back?

As for Perry.....what can I say this is a 22 year old who so many fans defend on here as a youngster. He is a shocking excuse for a football player and although that may seem harsh, having watched him struggle all season to make a simple pass or compete against part time players it baffles me when we get statments congratulating him on last ditch challenges in SFL3...caused by his lack of mobility, positioning and intelligence. All things that I and others raised months ago and were shot down by the usual head in the sand brigade.

Even worse than his ability I am convinced his "injury" today was him chucking it! His head had gone and his reaction to black giving him grief after another awful pass and his face after the second said to me this is a guy with no bottle and lacking the right attitude to be a Rangers player.

Agree with you completely mate.

We are all hurting but we have to stick together and support the entire Rangers family.