In fighting

Jaffinoz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't give a rats arse about what my enemy thinks of me. If someone blue, green or fucken multi-coloured calls me a scab, or scumbag, I'll tell them they're a prick.

I've never seen a single post of yours where you are doing anything than threatening people.

Did you decide to go to the game?

Go an look at your own history, I bet you amaze even yourself.

Difference in threatening people and sticking up for yourself. Or do you suggest I let people call me a scab, a rat, a scumbag, or tell me I'm not a real supporter simply because I was going to go to Dundee? Not a fucken chance. I stuck up for the boycotters, and I stuck up for the so called scabs. If someone wants to follow their team, who are we to tell them not to.

All I see these days on RM is bears fighting with each other and I don't like what I see. All I'm pointing out is this very aspect of the forum. Ffs we are all rangers why must there be so much nastiness?

TBH mate I agree, although one thing RM has taught me is although we are all bears we are incredibly different. From different walks of life with very different opinions, values, attitudes.

That shouldn't really have been a surprise...but was.

All I see these days on RM is bears fighting with each other and I don't like what I see. All I'm pointing out is this very aspect of the forum. Ffs we are all Rangers why must there be so much nastiness?

The nastiness you speak of may stem from the fact that the various official supporters groups, supporters clubs, the club itself, the CEO and his Board and last but by no means least the manager ALL asked for the 100% backing of this boycott on Saturday.

The selfish scabs who did attend basically told all on that list above to "go fuck themselves"!

Difference in threatening people and sticking up for yourself. Or do you suggest I let people call me a scab, a rat, a scumbag, or tell me I'm not a real supporter simply because I was going to go to Dundee? Not a fucken chance. I stuck up for the boycotters, and I stuck up for the so called scabs. If someone wants to follow their team, who are we to tell them not to.

I'm not interested. None of that detracts from my point.

You threaten or are at the very least abusive to other bears in a high percentage of your posts.