doncaster squirming

Johnny Hubbard

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't hear any of the interview as I don't listen to BBC Scotland sports programmes any more so based on the posts so far there must surely come a time soon when creditors and those who act for them and everyone else who is has Rangers' interests and future at heart join legal forces and put a halt to the uncertainty and delays by taking legal action against the SPL and SFA to force the matter to a quick conclusion. The handling of monies held / due to be paid to Rangers has become more than a shambles and the lack of transparency of information an even bigger shambles which makes the mere charge of incompetence look good.

800k for davis, cg told sfa to hold onto it and pay all outstanding scottish football debt, in writting, sfa have failed to do so, 1.2 million for finishing 2nd in spl , spl have held that money, even although cg bought all titles, assets and history including monies due, 300 k from eu competion never been disclosed by sfa.

total £2.3 million held between sfa and sphell, guess who's getting bonus from our hard earned competitions, f bastards

So he won't commit an answer until the guilty verdict is official from the KC! Just my thought but who else thinks this money will be our fine? This way they get some sort of result albeit through extortion and blackmail!

a reckon it's already spent on sfa/sphell wages and xmas bonus for those tossers

So he won't commit an answer until the guilty verdict is official from the KC! Just my thought but who else thinks this money will be our fine? This way they get some sort of result albeit through extortion and blackmail!

It's never healthy to jump to conclusions but it is worrying when you start to think about just how perfectly they could make all the pieces of their jigsaw 'fit' together.

In summary, Doncaster (who didn't sound convincing at all) thinks they'll get the deal they want. Spiers says he thinks Doncaster will be surprised by the 42 clubs "lack of conviction" about the plan and that the majority of clubs are "groping in the dark" with the idea.

But the son of the dead baptist preacher said just the other week, that this league proposal was spot on and why do clubs need to find out the finer points of the plan

But the son of the dead baptist preacher said just the other week, that this league proposal was spot on and why do clubs need to find out the finer points of the plan

It's Spiers. What do you expect? He'd argue with a signpost if he thought it would attract an audience.

Devil's advocate of the highest order.

EDIT: Even Wikipedia know it ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Spiers

'Graham Spiers, the discredited journalist...'

He said he wouldn't answer it now. That time will come when the commission has made its verdict published.

It was actually OC who then pressed him on why we pay oldco football debt but don't receive its prize money. Doncaster the repeated the same line about not commenting yet and waiting till the announcement.

Now would that not smack of convenience if the commission (please note the omission of independent........just saying like) fined us an amount very close to what's is owed?

that crossed my mind as well

to rangers ya plonker

I would imagine the money would ALL go to the liquidators of the oldco.

We probably are not entitled to any of it, but that money could go a long way to paying off the oldco's "non-footballing debts"

Putting aside the money CW stole from the taxman, and the ticketus money ( as this was underwritten by wavetower ltd.).... There is not really a whole lot of debt left on the oldco, and that 2+ million could go a LONG wat to paying it off.

. This must play into our hands if they withheld money long b4 the KC took place, money which has fook all to do with the trumped up charges and then try and retain any of it on the back of any fine or whatever it just shows how predetermined the outcome was all along, Doncaster again is doing himself no favours with in twining the 2 separate issues ,its actually quite sad but I'm actually thinking it would be better to let us get found guilty and expose these cretins to the full in a real court

If the SPL cant find the money due to their member clubs and the SFL, who is paying Harper Mcleod, lord Nimmo et al.

That will be covered by us as they will award costs against us and with hold any other cash owed to us to keep them going I think the end is Near ,Watch the Dash for Administration start

. This must play into our hands if they withheld money long b4 the KC took place, money which has fook all to do with the trumped up charges and then try and retain any of it on the back of any fine or whatever it just shows how predetermined the outcome was all along, Doncaster again is doing himself no favours with in twining the 2 separate issues ,its actually quite sad but I'm actually thinking it would be better to let us get found guilty and expose these cretins to the full in a real court

Tell me, are kangaroos allowed in a real court?