doncaster squirming

Johnny Hubbard

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speirs: "I want Rangers back in the SPL. They are vital to Scottish football. But (with re: starting in bottom teir) the right thing happened. They have to start from the bottom and work their way back up."

Just a curve ball mate .He throws them in now and again to throw the neutrals off the scent.

Meanwhile in the real world he is the father of all scumbags

I'm really quite surprised by the lack of action from CG regarding the monies owed to us by these cunts, maybe i'm wrong, and he's got our solicitors working away in the background on this, but it's pretty quiet on this front and i think the fans, particularly the shareholders, are due some explaining as to where this money has gone.

I don't know if this is legally possible. Could the RFFF sue the SPL/SFA on behalf of Rangers PLC, and with the recovered money pay down the debt owed? This would relieve the burden on the present-day Rangers, which is why the RFFF was formed. In this way, the kangaroo court can NOT blackmail Charles, as part of their punishment, as he has no involvement in these legal proceedings. It would have the added benefit of putting pressure on both the SPL and the SFA and perhaps bring about a vote of no-confidence on their respective CEO's.

US, the newco.

Rangers International Football Club plc

void.gif

Description of business:

Rangers International Football Club plc following admission will own and operate The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rangers Football Club, based in Scotland, has become one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium, Scotland, and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. The club generates revenues from match-day sales, broadcasting rights, retail and merchandising as well as other media rights.

I would imagine the money would ALL go to the liquidators of the oldco.

We probably are not entitled to any of it, but that money could go a long way to paying off the oldco's "non-footballing debts"

Putting aside the money CW stole from the taxman, and the ticketus money ( as this was underwritten by wavetower ltd.).... There is not really a whole lot of debt left on the oldco, and that 2+ million could go a LONG wat to paying it off.

It could have gone a long way to keeping us afloat

I'm really quite surprised by the lack of action from CG regarding the monies owed to us by these cunts, maybe i'm wrong, and he's got our solicitors working away in the background on this, but it's pretty quiet on this front and i think the fans, particularly the shareholders, are due some explaining as to where this money has gone.

The money is not owed to us and it should not be chased by us, the money is owed to the "oldco". We are where we are and that money withheld although a stain against the football authorities for still witholding it is nothing to be chased after as it is a fruitless task, the administrators have responsibility for that.

We went into Admin and we lost all debt as a "Newco" and as such we then did what was right and tried to pay those debts which we had (with huge supporters assistance) not including the ridiculous fabled tax debt as it was right to pay those debts, even the ones the "new SFA contract" demanded and we did not dispute (not refering to the small CW tax case but that c*nt has the money so he can stew!). Only the taigs now say we owe any other person except the HMRC, unless I am mistaken?

I do agree with you wholeheartedly that an explaination of where the money is and where it has gone (Harper and Celtic....err McLeod) needs to be examined in great depth. this is a battle we should be asking for IMO as it is gross misconduct if not viewed as theft.

Not a personal attack on you so I hope you do not take it as one, but I think we should forget ever thinking of one penny of previous money since CG came in. We have other battles to win and the most important are on the pitch and the appeal.

Edit: for typo

The money is not owed to us and it should not be chased by us, the money is owed to the "oldco". We are where we are and that money withheld although a stain against the football authorities for still witholding it is nothing to be chased after as it is a fruitless task, the administrators have responsibility for that.

We went into Admin and we lost all debt as a "Newco" and as such we then did what was right and tried to pay those debts which we had (with huge supporters assistance) not including the ridiculous fabled tax debt as it was right to pay those debts, even the ones the "new SFA contract" demanded and we did not dispute (not refering to the small CW tax case but that c*nt has the money so he can stew!). Only the taigs now say we owe any other person except the HMRC, unless I am mistaken?

I do agree with you wholeheartedly that an explaination of where the money is and where it has gone (Harper and Celtic....err McLeod) needs to be examined in great depth. this is a battle we should be asking for IMO as it is gross misconduct if not viewed as theft.

Not a personal attack on you so I hope you do not take it as one, but I think we should forget ever thinking of one penny of previous money since CG came in. We have other battles to win and the most important are on the pitch and the appeal.

Never thought it was mate, and grateful to you for reminding me that it's not our money, it's not easy being me sometimes... doh

When do BDO as liquidators have to issue their first report to creditors? I would assume they will make reference to these monies due. Also the revised debt would be interesting

When do BDO as liquidators have to issue their first report to creditors? I would assume they will make reference to these monies due. Also the revised debt would be interesting

Can't make a revised debt I assume now due to the appeal, I am no expert on these things but don't see numbers any time soon.

Edit: FFS my spelling sucks ars3

Unfortunately this was another thing we had to waive under the blackmail agreement related to getting the transfer of licence...remember this was all done under the banner of "integrity" my the fuck!

That said, I still believe other creditors could challenge this in a court of law as it effectively prioritised footballing debts, a rule we do not have in Scot's law. That money (the TV and prize money from last year) should have been in the creditors pot.

The fees for Davis et al, should be ours though, can't understand any logic to the contrary. It either goes back to the clubs like Southampton etc. or goes to Rangers cannot justifiably belong to SFA!