Juve at Murray Park

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the people putting a negative spin on this , get a fucking grip man ...CG was sitting at a table with reps from Juve at the ECA conference, Juve have a big match in Glasgow on Tuesday , it's only good manners to offer our facilities surely ? as for putting it on the official site, is that not the whole point in having the site, so the club can keep us up to date on news and happenings around the club ?

One of the biggest and most famous club sides in world football possibly coming to use our training ground is actually news that I would like to read.

Some people just like a good rant about anything ...

;)

Edit - I have no idea why some of that came out in bold :huh:

To all the people putting a negative spin on this , get a fucking grip man ...CG was sitting at a table with reps from Juve at the ECA conference, Juve have a big match in Glasgow on Tuesday , it's only good manners to offer our facilities surely ? as for putting it on the official site, is that not the whole point in having the site, so the club can keep us up to date on news and happenings around the club ?

One of the biggest and most famous club sides in world football possibly coming to use our training ground is actually news that I would like to read.

Some people just like a good rant about anything ...

;)

Edit - I have no idea why some of that came out in bold :huh:

agree with this ,even our so called own having a go at our club over this .Fucking shameful ..mmm, thats if they are our own

sorry mate but why are we indulging in this nonesense? As i said in another response to you, i am just pissed off with everything going on around the club, in this case its self inflicted.

just noticed you minus 32 .Get to fuck off our site you rodent fuck pig.Admin ban this cunt and Radlord.

Seems we have a couple of the obsessed playing us.... Radlord and Cammyfraser on here,...

Don't get the fuss over this. They are preparing for a CL game and need to use first class facilities. End of.

It's a magnanimous gesture by Rangers to Juventus. I wish them success in their upcoming game. :)

Same here.. But mind I do a fantastic massage.. mind let them know :uk: :uk:

We should act like a club should act. We rush out a story on this, give it a status that it doesnt deserve and according to reports this morning Juve are saying they aint even sure they will train there?

So what the fuck was this all about, other than making us look like idiots. Its time Green,Traynor et al to shut the fuck up and get on with making us a success again. I am sick of this phony wee publicity war, its irrelevant.

Shame we don't have more 'supporters' like you

If they stayed at Caneron House and trained at Dumbarton FC would you be all offended and upset if Dumbarton made a press release publicising the fact?

Or is it just because its Rangers you are so upset?

Hmmmmm

Surely as the great upholders of sporting integrity septic should want Juventus to have the chance to train ahead of Tuesday evenings game?

Exactly. Seeing as everyone was going on about sporting integrity when it came to us, what do they want? Juve to train down the local park? Obstacles put in their way so septic get an easier game? In the spirit of sporting integrity, juve should be given the best facilities available, & that's all we are doing.

self inflicted??????and just how do you work that one out

This particular issue is of our own making, we couldnt wait to put it our there and for me it smacks of the similar PR stuff Whyte indulged in. Its not important and it makes us look petty and vindictive.

As for the rest of the comments about me? Well that says more about those who are making than about me. I dont need to stand my credentials up for any of those idiots to scrutinise.

Taig commens has been shouting his mouth off again claiming it doesnt bother celtik that Juventus may use a '3rd division' training ground, so not bothered that he has to go to the mhedia to tell everybody how little it bothers them. Muppet :wanker:

Something is telling me that he may be a little Prick..sorry peeved at Juventus using our facilities..

Something is telling me that he may be a little Prick..sorry peeved at Juventus using our facilities..

(tu) As always though deflect and deny. This is nothing new in football clubs having been using other clubs training grounds for European matches for years, only now has it been a talking point, i wonder why :rolleyes:

RANGERS have altered their training plans today — in a bid to help Juventus dump Celtic out of the Champions League.

Gers chief Charles Green offered Juve boss Antonio Conte the chance to use Murray Park facilities ahead of tomorrow’s Euro crunch at Parkhead. Juve have agreed and SunSport understands they will be given the run of the Auchenhowie base this morning.

Gers stars will now be put through their paces in the afternoon instead.

Juve maintained they had not decided where they would base themselves in Glasgow before they landed last night.

Club officials refused to comment when asked about their training plans.

However, they will plot Celtic’s downfall on Gers’ turf today.

Conte will take his players to Celtic Park this evening for a scheduled training session, but it is the in-depth work done at the home of Rangers he hopes will help them knock Neil Lennon’s men out.

Juve are set to be boosted by the return of Kwadwo Asamoah from Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Conte all but ruled out the Ghana international last Friday, but Juve have arranged for a flight straight to Glasgow for the 24-year-old midfielder.

Now he faces a sweat to be ready for tomorrow, just like Hoops stopper Efe Amnbose.

Juve’s link to Rangers came on the back of a meeting between Ibrox chief Green and Juve bosses at the European Clubs’ Association conference.

It is believed Green put the offer to Juve and they readily accepted.

The move has angered Celtic fans, although boss Lennon refused to become involved in the row.

Good to hear, but I still don't understand the significance of it. Our facilities make by the far the most logical place for Juventus to train, and so their coaching staff have accepted Charles' offer. Very straight forward - of course to the media it's another story that they can use to drum up resentment and push their pathetic excuses for journalism. Might even have a front page spread soon with Katie Price and husband number 6.

Good to hear, but I still don't understand the significance of it. Our facilities make by the far the most logical place for Juventus to train, and so their coaching staff have accepted Charles' offer. Very straight forward - of course to the media it's another story that they can use to drum up resentment and push their pathetic excuses for journalism. Might even have a front page spread soon with Katie Price and husband number 6.

There are no Old Firm games this season, so nothing to fill the back pages with. They have to ‘make’ up these sort of stories as to try and spark a reaction from either side to add something to what is a total bore fest for Scottish football.

In all reality I doubt Celt*c give a flying fuck where Juventus train and at what time, they will be just concentrating on the game I’d imagine, it’s just piss poor journalism once again from the backwater of football.