Juve at Murray Park

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good old fashioned rivalry at it's best.

Not only do we do Juve a turn but we're also pissing on celt*c at the same time.

An element of our support are turning into pussies,The Rangers Standard is living proof of that,you can't just be 100% behind your club anymore,these bloggers think that in order to be taken seriously they have to have a pop at their own club whilst decrying others.

I hope when they stuff septic their coach thanks us publically in the post match interview :pipe:

Bizarre that this is even newsworthy frankly.

Football team lets fellow football team use their training ground. What do people think is going to happen? That this is gonna give Juve the edge they wouldn't have otherwise had? That if we hadn't offered them anywhere to train they would have been training in an abandonded car park? Likewise, I don't see why anyone would think that its somehow spiteful towards a fellow Scottish team. I'd rather be accomodating to anyone wanting to use our facilities, than be a bunch of dicks about it. I'd fully expect Celtic to let clubs use their Lennoxtown facilities if they faced us and it wouldn't bother me an iota

Ridiculous. They might well have asked us. Don't see why we'd say no.

Giant 'who cares'

Newsworthy...possibly/probably not, but if plucky Juventus manage to overcome the tactical genius of Lennon and his squad of £20million players, I bet it won't be the last you hear of it.

Newsworthy...possibly/probably not, but if plucky Juventus manage to overcome the tactical genius of Lennon and his squad of £20million players, I bet it won't be the last you hear of it.

Its bizarre. I fail to understand what supposed advantage its going to give them. Would anyone honeslty give even the slightest fuck should Celtic put every single one of our opponents up at Lennoxtown? I know I wouldn't. I just don't get some of the bleating, from some Rangers fans moaning about it. Utterly bizarre to me

did we not let Blackburn train there when they were playing the filth in the Uefa cup?

think it was the Souness connection,, think he mightve been there manager at the time??

cant think of a connection with Juve mind you

I doubt it has anything to do with 'connection' its probably just makes sense geographically, and it's the best training facilities in the country. That's all.

A year ago I might have cared about how this would look. 'Would this look petty' I might have thought 'How will it be perceived?'.

Now I don't give a flying fuck. Fuck 'em all.

Well said, those bastards have sat silent over in the East End, giving the impression that they have played no part in our downfall, whilst behind the scenes they are manipulating and twisting the blade ever deeper into our backs.