Gers Player of the Year (so far)

BlueAvenger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKay, allowing for his age and the ebb and flow wingers tend to have with consistency

well recently he's been getting wide and putting in reasonable crosses

but that's very recently

He runs inside a lot......into traffic..........and when he got wide his delivery wasn't powerful or accurate enough to cause damage

obviously he's been working on that part of his game and is showing signs of improvement

Just jumped in and not read other posts so apologies if this has already been said but it has to be Wallace be a street or two.

Head and shoulders above the rest, I think he could become a genuine legend for us. I can see headlines about Lee like this in the future -

"The captain who took us from some of our darkest days back to the top".

I really rate the guy and I think he understands exactly what it means to be a Ranger. Stood with us when others jumped ship and he is a leader on the pitch.

well recently he's been getting wide and putting in reasonable crosses

but that's very recently

He runs inside a lot......into traffic..........and when he got wide his delivery wasn't powerful or accurate enough to cause damage

obviously he's been working on that part of his game and is showing signs of improvement

Sometimes he doesn't get it right but a good few of his passes are into the danger zone, it's more the lack of movement from the forwards than a poor pass

MacLeod is 18 years old, but his reading of the game is like someone 10 years his senior.

I'm voting again because I'm a big bad mod. :D

Agreed.

For MacLeod to come in to the team at 18 years old, put in the perfromances that he has and show the level of maturity that he has tips the balance in his favour for me.