***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be buying it from RangersTV though as I can't seem to buy anything from RangersTV I tried to buy the reserve league title decider highlights but it didn't work for some reason and I tried to buy something else which also didn't work.

Strange. I haven't had any problems with RangersTV. I take it you aren't signed up to it then?

Strange. I haven't had any problems with RangersTV. I take it you aren't signed up to it then?

I got a "transaction confirmation" from WorldPay by e-mail and it says this

"This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of The Rangers Football Club Limited to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered."

But the "Highlights: Reserves v Queen's Park (archive)" doesn't show up on my RangersTV account at all and I know my account has more than enough money for it so I don't get what the problem is.

1st time I read this on my phone I thought what kind of stupid formation is 4-1-3-2-4-1? These 10hr days are killing me :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: It is too close together i'll edit it, mind you with that formation we could forget about just packing the box and pack the whole pitch :D

I got a "transaction confirmation" from WorldPay by e-mail and it says this

"This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of The Rangers Football Club Limited to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered."

But the "Highlights: Reserves v Queen's Park (archive)" doesn't show up on my RangersTV account at all and I know my account has more than enough money for it so I don't get what the problem is.

That response is what everyone gets.

What RangersTV package do you have? I have the Standard monthly package and I don't have to pay extra to watch highlights etc.

Perhaps it just doesn't show up in your account. Have you tried clicking on the highlights programme?

That response is what everyone gets.

What RangersTV package do you have? I have the Standard monthly package and I don't have to pay extra to watch highlights etc.

Perhaps it just doesn't show up in your account. Have you tried clicking on the highlights programme?

I don't have any subscription package I just purchased the highlights for 99p individually and I clicked my account page but the highlights never came up.

mode I will try again tommorow.

I just tried to purchase tonight's match and it's worked but I can't try and buy the highlights again just yet because it's in "streamlined matchday experience" mode so I will try again tommorow.

I don't have any subscription package I just purchased the highlights for 99p individually and I clicked my account page but the highlights never came up.

I just tried to purchase tonight's match and it's worked but I can't try and buy the highlights again just yet because it's in "streamlined matchday experience" mode so I will try again tommorow.

I'm not technical at all but I can't see why it wouldn't let you. Hope it works out.

Enjoy the game, you made the right choice. :541:

I think the team will be -

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty Faure Wallace

Black Hutton

Naismith Shiels Templeton

Little

If cribari is fit he will start. Hopefully ally doesn't shoehorn faure in at RB. I would be tempted to rotate McKay but would prefer aird to start in a more natural wide position as opposed to playing Naismith out of position albeit you might be spot on with that team.

I think the team will be -

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty Faure Wallace

Black Hutton

Naismith Shiels Templeton

Little

Happy if that's the team. Apparently Naismith has played quite a bit on the right for the Reserves and he adds another goal threat. Would like to see Crawford off the bench for the same reason.

He has played right mid/wing for the reserves quite a lot according to Andrew Dickson.

He has played most of his games upfront or as a second striker/attacking midfielder sure he has played on the wing a few times before but he is clearly not suited to that role he doesn't have the pace for it. Oh and Aird is in far better form at the moment and is actually a winger so why not play him it makes no sense.

Let down for the bus and no idea how to get from the train station, so I'm out.

Stirling Railway Station is a about a mile and half away from the ground, so either a 20 minute or so walk or jump in a taxi.

Come out of the front exit at Stirling railway station and turn left. You will see a modern looking foot bridge not too far in front of you as you walk down the road. Use this bridge to cross over the railway tracks. When you come down the stairs at the other side walk straight ahead then go diagonally across the grassed area to Forthside Way. This road will bend round to the left and take you over a mini roundabout straight towards the stadium which will become visible on your left hand side.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/stirling_albion.html#Forthbank-Stadium-Stirling-Nearest-Railway-Station

No excuses. :pipe:

If you can't make it to the stadium then you can buy the game on RangersTV for a small £5.99 contribution to the club. :thumbup:

He has played most of his games upfront or as a second striker/attacking midfielder sure he has played on the wing a few times before but he is clearly not suited to that role he doesn't have the pace for it. Oh and Aird is in far better form at the moment and is actually a winger so why not play him it makes no sense.

I don't think there is much between them, Naismith has skill to beat a man, is a good finisher but doesn't have the pace of Aird, Aird has pace but no skill that I've seen so far. I'd say Naismith done more in his last sub appearance that Aird has in his last couple. I'm not really fussed on which of them plays tbh, don't rate either of them much.

Stirling Albion are Undefeated in their Last 5 Games Fact .

This is gonna be another Slog, and I think it will be a Narrow 1-2 for Rangers.

They will be fired up and will kick anything that moves in a Blue Jersey.Beware Ian Black.

I would freshen our Team up with Fraser Aird in place of McKay to supply the Ball to Andy Little .