Barcelona, The End of Days?

blueboy94

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haw!

He hides the daily record behind other papers to help The Rangers so just you watch yer lip!

Ain't it ironic that it's all the tits I've disagreed with had a wee dig .Surprised at you Godfather .Like what you have to say but the rest are fuckwits .

Shame - I thought I was universally liked.

Burst my balloon. :(

Casey I've never bothered with you to be honest but I do believe if there was a negative rep button I would lose all mine to the big girls blouses that are on this thread having a go

Give it a rest , i know it hurts when you have got to witness a display like that ...........

I wouldn't say it hurts but the only thing irritable is having you return when Barca win ranting about how your team is going to dominate the world and the best side ever.

It was a good win and a good performance I said, the opposition was quite deficient in some of the key things in football like passing five yards but that's not your fault. When you beat Dortmund or Bayern or Madrid by this sort of score this season come back and I'll praise them to your level (tu)

Decent :lol:

Have a word with yourself.

Clear penalty and red card.

When Real Madrid beat Barcelona all you 'Madrid fanboy's' went on about how Jose was a god, Varane was class, Real smashed them and played brilliantly etc. Not a single word of how poor Barcelona played on the night, but when Barcelona put in a great performance the comments are about how poor Milan were.

Milan were made to look poor from a classy performance.

Nope. I'd go as far to say Pedro should have got booked for diving, maybe even a red.

Decent :lol:

Have a word with yourself.

By the standards of a World Class footballing side by Barcelona it was a decent display, very good even but it wasn't one of their all time great performances.

Is last night really comparable to their 6-2 or 5-0 victories over Real Madrid? Or the brilliance of their performance in the 2011 Champions League final?

Last night reminded me of their victories over Leverkusen in 2012 and Arsenal in 2010 when Messi ran riot. Very good performances but not Barca's best and not firm evidence in of themselves that they are the greatest footballing team in the world like Saaaasa is making out.

Like I said when they beat Dortmund, Bayern or Real the other European powerhouses by similar scores then I'll praise them accordingly.

And it does have to be recognized AC were woeful last night (tu)