Puma the new kit manufacturer

Senna

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those that are not happy with Puma - remember this - They sponsor the fastest man on earth Mr Bolt - so they are no 2 bit company!!!!!!! Puma will do for me - always liked Adidas - put in recent years Puma have produced some good looking kit!

Do they not make gear for ferrari as well?

Didn't realise that mate. Interesting

Puma made good boots as they all did-went on Monday to a shop to see the football boots-they are all half plastic know adays-not bothered about who has our kit deal as long as it is not cringe-worthy we are guaranteed x thousand sales every year. Promotion is the key-if the Puma brand can realise we are a worldwide brand not just a West of Scotland brand( people who support us are everywhere ). Even if that means having a few shirts in the shops at various places and so on it will be more than we get with Umbro.

Happy with this after talk of shirt manufacturer's I have never heard of being bandied about.

Puma was used by Nazi's, I am not happy at this. Our beautiful club is being tarred with the same brush as nazis!!

The Nazis looked cool as fuck though it has to be said.

You do realise though that all manufacturing companies were used in the war effort on both sides. Its sorta how things work during war time.

Puma was used by Nazi's, I am not happy at this. Our beautiful club is being tarred with the same brush as nazis!!

Did not mean to quote three times but now seems appropriate as I am getting rid of the Golf, A4 and Porsche.............