Lemmon unhappy at verdict

JamieG54

I'm sorry but the best bit he says :-

"The way we behave, the way we do our business has been impeccable and that's the reason why we are in the position we are in now."

IMPECCABLE???

So many things to say about that, on certain very suspect things in their history well known to everyone....

He's obviously forgotten about boxing day.

Absolute vagina of a man.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the link

http://sport.stv.tv/...angers-verdict/

It's funny, but i'm no posting a video of that horse's arse in the BD - shifty eyes & all that :lol:

He actually had a straight face when he said 'our behaviour is inpeccable'.

Totally astounds me how much of a hypocritical fuck pig of a rodent this ugly cretin is :mutley:

I've just watched the BBC version and he is clearly seething, raging an beeling all at once. "£47m over a 11 years and no unfair competitive advantage?" Yes, Neil EBTs are a legal tax reduction scheme that Celtic also used and didn't disclose.

He's also resorting to "My dad's bigger than your dad" as he claims "we're in the Champions' League. We don't have to rent our training ground out." Well Neil, we don't need to register our youth team coaches on a register.

If ever there was such a clear demonstration of petty, childish bitterness - that was it. Period.

As much as I found it absolutely fucking hysterical, it's also a bit unsettling when you see just how consumed by bitterness the ballsack is.

:peanut:

If ever there was such a clear demonstration of petty, childish bitterness - that was it. Period.

As much as I found it absolutely fucking hysterical, it's also a bit unsettling when you see just how consumed by bitterness the ballsack is.

:peanut:

The thing is, you would expect this off of the moronic fans amongst the Celtic support but for a "professional" manager to conduct himself in this way is trully embarrassing!

The thing is, you would expect this off of the moronic fans amongst the Celtic support but for a "professional" manager to conduct himself in this way is trully embarrassing!

Lennon wants to come across as 'one of them', and he is to be fair. I think Lennon is what you can expect from the majority of Celtic fans TBH. Don't forget, Lennon was spitting on Rangers Scarves and shouting "orange bastards" at Ibrox as a player. He's a known bigot and Rangers hater. He runs on the pitch screaming at Referees (right in their faces). He had the Refs on strike at one point because of the abuse he was handing out. The guy doesn't have any clue how to conduct himself. He's "Celtic minded".

Celtic didn't want a successful manager like Strachan they wanted someone who was "Celtic minded". We'll they've got him! Mentally ill, paranoid, abusive, bigot.

Am I right in saying he sent threatening text messages to pregnant woman? I can't believe he got the job TBH but that's Celtic for you.

Lennon wants to come across as 'one of them', and he is to be fair. I think Lennon is what you can expect from the majority of Celtic fans TBH. Don't forget, Lennon was spitting on Rangers Scarves and shouting "orange bastards" at Ibrox as a player. He's a known bigot and Rangers hater. He runs on the pitch screaming at Referees (right in their faces). He had the Refs on strike at one point because of the abuse he was handing out. The guy doesn't have any clue how to conduct himself. He's "Celtic minded".

Celtic didn't want a successful manager like Strachan they wanted someone who was "Celtic minded". We'll they've got him! Mentally ill, paranoid, abusive, bigot.

Am I right in saying he sent threatening text messages to pregnant woman? I can't believe he got the job TBH but that's Celtic for you.

You are 100% right mate and it trully is a galling reflection on both the media and governing bodies of this country he is allowed to conduct himself in the manner he does.

When ally asked for the tribunal members identities to be revealed for transparency he was condemned by almost everyone in the media, all of whom have excused lennons actions time and again from charging onto the pitch in a national final to confront a referee to accusing officials of cheating...he truly is a horrible little bigoted prick...Celtic are welcome to him, I hope he stays a long time because it will just be all the sweeter winning back our title if its off him!

Away and greet in yer holy waater ,ya wee sugar puff toothed, copper wire stealing, theiving, romany cunt.

Bitter twisted wee fuck of a guy who brought Scottish football to its knees by claiming 'they Refs ur aw Masons' etc.

Couldnae spell the word 'truth' never mind speak it, mind you its in their upbringing.

Moans mair than Calamero - 'its an injustice'

We are NOT GUILTY ya prick.

The big prize for Lemmon was the 2010/11 title that's what he wanted his grubby little hands on most.

He knows winning the title last season meant f all after we were docked points, this season it's like who gives a feck they won a league with 2 ex highland league teams battling for 2nd place same goes for next season.

When you have only two teams who can win the league and you take one away, the actual league itself becomes a farce. People outside of Scotland will look at them winning the league this season and attribute it to not much more than winning a game of scaletrix with a controller in each hand and celebrating when the red car beats the blue car.

He is a legend in his own mind.