JMac_88

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People are fast running out of reasons to keep doubting Charles. :cgreen:

I'm not a Charles doubter at all but if I was then the fact he'd secured a shirt sponsor wouldn't change that, doesn't every club manage this, even my local boys club.

NO MENTION OF THE VALUE OF THE DEAL - would like ot hope it is at least on par with current deal with Tennents

No chance, we're playing in the 3rd division with no European football, why would they match the deal we had with Carling struck in the top flight with Champions League football

No chance, we're playing in the 3rd division with no European football, why would they match the deal we had with Carling struck in the top flight with Champions League football

Charles said this deal is worth more than our current deal, in an interview on rtv

Just watched the press conference on Rangerstv....The deal is an improvement on the last deal we signed with Tennants.

watched that to mate any idea how much this current deal is worth. then maybe put 2+2=5

1.5 million a year was the deal with tennents apparently mate signed in 2010....so adjusting for inflation etc I'm guessing our new deal might be closer to 2 million if it is indeed an improvement!

Green did say that deal was a better deal than last year! - How can we not trust him when he says that. But he did say the accounts should be out next week. So then everyone will know exactly how much the deal is worth! - It must be really difficult trying to get sponsors in, when you have no idea what league you are going to be playing in next season.