The New Kits . . .

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gold is surely just a puma thing? Can remember an old pair of trainers I had where the puma name and logo were both gold.

And at the end of the day if its got our badge on the front I'll buy it. A good looking design is just a bonus.

Edit - Infact anytime you see our badge on our 140th anniversary dvds etc.. its gold, looks pretty smart imo

There's an RFC on all 3 of them ......... I like them (tu)

Sums up my feelings. (tu)

Is it like this every season on here, always looking forward to 'next' seasons kits? :lol:

This seasons home top is the best in a long time, imo, I'd happily keep this style forever.

Surely there's too much blue in the away top that it could lead to clashing of colours. Obv the 3rd top can be worn but so much blue in an away top kinda defeats the purpose, no?

Like it right enough.

Can't think who off hand but some teams do have fairly clashing home and away shirts. When I come up against them in FIFA I end up having to change mine cause both theirs clash.

Sums up my feelings. (tu)

Is it like this every season on here, always looking forward to 'next' seasons kits? :lol:

This seasons home top is the best in a long time, imo, I'd happily keep this style forever.

Yeah for me this seasons home is by far the best weve had in the last 30 years! The away is by far the worst in the last 30 years!!

Right so going by descriptions and PMs from paisleyroad these are the shirts would should probably expect to see next season.

rangershome5.pngrangersaway1.pngrangersthird2.png

Home - Bizarre re-hash of previous kits, I don't wan't it. It's basically the 2003 Home shirt that Averladze was strutting about for us in, only this one come with added "French" flag. Malibu Stacy with a free 'hat'.

Away - Training Bra anyone? some of you's have cracking tits on ye's but fuck me, we'd look like a team of titted angels playing netball in that.

Third - Acceptable but a re-hash same as the home.

Conclusion - Only one of them I'd touch is the third top and I much prefer the other idea's getting slung about.

I appreciate the effort that's wen't into doing some mock-ups though, thanks for that.