bile-filled gesture to offer Juventus Murray Park

rangersxfc

Was Charles not talking to the Juve CEO at the ECA meeting? Juve were just about to play the club that share the city with Green's club? They needed somewhere to train in that city?

And Green offered them our facilities??

My, what a bile-filled scumbag he must be! What an underhand stunt!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a shocking article. Saying we'd be slaughtered 5-0 if we played scumtic right now. Whats that got to do with anything?. This should be Traynors first port of call when he's back.

'Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell and manager Neil Lennon have done well to keep their counsel on Gers’ tawdry behaviour' - Has to be my favourite part. Yeah they hardly mention Rangers at all dont they, and certainly wouldn't be involved in cheap digs.

Feel the beel

Yet as you watched Celtic slide bravely out of Europe in Turin on Wednesday night you wondered what those who matter on the continent thought of their bitterest rivals after that pathetic Juventus caper.

What a load of crap, it's normal for any team competing in Europe to want to use the best possible training ground available. As for sliding bravely out of Europe, don't make me laugh. They were well and truly hammered by a superior team, not the best that Juve have ever put out, but good enough to sink their opponents. Remember it was five to nil, not one or two or an away goals victory. Also remember this was the brave side who's fans started an online whispering campaign against the ref in the first game and about the use of ineligible players. This was a team given a hiding and who are lacking in dignity on a level only equalled by their own fans.

Instead of writing pish like that why do the not write about real scandals, you know like

How a certain club question everything and do everything to gain an advantage. Like league fixing for the forseeable future.

Aye, i mind that time, nearly twenty years ago. We got hammered in the press for our performances. Im not havin a go at them for losin to juve, but all ive heard is how unlucky they were, they had chances, the big boys were pushing in the box. They were cuffed, they tie was over, not the game, the tie was over after 15mins. It was not brave, it wa niave, and they got humped. And so did we all those years ago.

I don't like this comparison.

Both teams back then were in my opinion better than the two sides now respectively and I think that shows you how far the standard has slipped.

Their team bears no comparison to our team back then. Goram-Forster? Gough-who? Gascoigne-Wanyama? Laudrup-Forrest?

Absolutely outstandingly brilliant demonstration of everything a journalist shouldn't do.

Apparently it is us who are down 5-0, and the scum "slid bravely out" on Wednesday.

I can only laugh, repeatedly, at this "article".

Aye, you're damned right mate. Another world record for the RFC - lost a game that someone else was in........

Btw, i'm sure his first name is not Iain, it's joe..........

A line was crossed ? I think the line was crossed when that ugly little toad was appointed manager of Celtic. Free to spout as much bile as he pleased, a merchandise seller, a seat filler.

The more hate-filled comments Lennon utters, the more season tickets sold. Well, that tactic won't work next year, when they fail to reach the champions league and are staring at an SPL cemetery. Lawwell has a task on his hands to say the least.

thats what the war with the SFA was all about selling season books they sold less than 1000 tickets for a friendly vs dick advocaats az alkmaar that sent the the celtic hierarchy into meltdown and the referees took the brunt of it sad that no cunt at Rangers or the SFA had to balls to stand up to them

Now this yin has always played the Rangers card, done a few books if I can remember rightly with ex Rangers so I'm guessin he's got an agenda or he's helping somebody with their agenda, maybe somebody in the inside trying to get at Green, definitely a funny one but king is being used that I'm certain, after all he's just whore like the rest of them, as I've said before trust none of them they are a shower of shite who would sell their granny for a job or a story to keep them in a job or a bung ! :sherlock:

Iain is a bear, used to edit the Rangers News. Not sure what agenda he is pursuing here. He's linked to Ally and the Keanes with the K Park in EK. This is very very unlike Iain.

Iain is a bear, used to edit the Rangers News. Not sure what agenda he is pursuing here. He's linked to Ally and the Keanes with the K Park in EK. This is very very unlike Iain.

If you know him then I suggest you have a fucking word in his ear.

"Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell and manager Neil Lennon have done well to keep their counsel on Gers’ tawdry behaviour ahead of the first leg of the last 16 of the Champions League against La Vecchia Signora.

Privately, the truth is they were seething and in my eyes they had every right to be. A line was crossed and it is a lesson Green must learn"

you can fuck right off!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH they are hurting bad.

Well done Rangers for offering Juventus our training facilities.

And i hope that is just the start of our campaign to make life hell for Celtic and the rest of the SPL.

Wonder whatt ian king thinks of man city doing the same for real. Or st mirren letting ajax use there training pitch for there match against us. Exactly whats wrong with the standard of journalist in this country.doesnt say much for tge ditor surley he didnt read that shite

I have it on good authority that Iain Kings middle name is Wan.

Loved where he said offering the training ground was stoking the fires. :lol:

The tims have been stoking the fires for a year. It's only now they are getting badly burnt they are squealing.