Rangers interested in mexican striker

rangersxfc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the type of player we'd go for in the SPL

Sounds good to me. If we wisely buy 2 players of this quality, each year untill we get back to the top, combined with our youth, we should have a great 1st team and enough players to cover injury etc.

Just joined the site so only my 2nd post but to me this is the sort of signing we should be targeting even if we dont get him at least it shows we dont always have to be looking at some of the cloggers in the spl

Nice wee goal on the 1.56 mark

Playing in orange and blue, scores against the horizontal stripes. Nice.

Anyone else think of Mexico 86 watching the goal on 2.16??

There is no way a player like that will be playing against the likes of QOS, Hamilton, Raith or any other Scottish team sext season.

Love the optimism, but nae chance.

Nice wee goal on the 1.56 mark

Playing in orange and blue, scores against the horizontal stripes. Nice.

Anyone else think of Mexico 86 watching the goal on 2.16??

There is no way a player like that will be playing against the likes of QOS, Hamilton, Raith or any other Scottish team sext season.

Love the optimism, but nae chance.

Unless we're jumping up an extra league next season I'd say you're right....

This guy looks good, he plays centre-back and defensive midfield and i believe he's out of contract. Chan Wai Ho is widely regarded as one of the best Centre-back in Hong Kong.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Chan_Wai_Ho

He's already had three spells playing for Rangers, we shouldn't be signing former players like that. We should be looking to the future

Seriously though, I'd imagine that the marketing opportunities in having an east asian player would be pretty excellent. We could possibly stand to make good money with shirt sales and merchandising.

Or he could be our Du Wei.

He's already had three spells playing for Rangers, we shouldn't be signing former players like that. We should be looking to the future

Seriously though, I'd imagine that the marketing opportunities in having an east asian player would be pretty excellent. We could possibly stand to make good money with shirt sales and merchandising.

Or he could be our Du Wei.

That was my line of thinking also

''Gers last night played down reports linking them with Central American pair Alan Pulido and Arnold Peralta.

SunSport understands Honduran midfielder Peralta isn’t on their radar while there are likely to be too many obstacles — including compensation — involved in signing Mexican Pulido.''