Kenny Miller return

Puff candy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this is not true, If any past player was to be invited back I would of invited Nacho Novo only on a 1 Year Deal, simply due to the experience he could offer to the younger inexperienced players. Plus another factor is Novo was and still is a fan favourite.

What about Weiss?

KENNY MILLER could be within 72 hours of sealing a sensational move to Ibrox for a THIRD time.

The Scotland star is on the list of priorities for Rangers boss Ally McCoist.

SunSport understands a deal for the 33-year-old striker could be in place by Thursday. Miller’s set to be joined next season by Dundee United’s Jon Daly and Queen of the South’s Nicky Clark, below.

The early arrival of THREE proven hitmen would hand gaffer McCoist a massive boost before he embarks on a charity rafting adventure in America.

Boyhood Rangers fan Clark is expected to pen a two-year deal with the option of a third season.

The 21-year-old was voted PFA Division Two Player of the Year after netting 41 times in a record-breaking campaign.

Gonna piss you all off here again but if Miller is back I ain't what an unbelievable pish signing. He's had his time with us and did well so come back for a wee legends game in 10 years. I will not sit in the stands and watch him when he could be pushing Little out the team and that goes for Daley as well wtf is our club doing we're going into 2nd div not the sphell so let's soak up young talent as we go through these divisions not bring in f'n old boys who think they can do a job.

Ally FFs I love you but your youth has being playing and grinding out results all season they are your new old boys.

It has been on Canadian news that Kenny Miller is staying at whitecaps and not coming home to Ibrox....It was all rumours afterall...I will try to locate the link.

http://metronews.ca/news/vancouver/677982/is-vancouver-whitecaps-striker-kenny-miller-on-his-way-back-to-scotland/

My concerns as regards to any rumours we might be wishing to resign Kenny Miller are:

1.) why have we then signed Daly? Especially if part of the reasoning was to get some hard headed experience and leadership back into the team, and in front of goal.

2.) are we able to afford Millers wages? Especially along side a Daly's.

I do not have a problem with prowess as a Footballer, or with the fact he is an ex player with us. I do have a concern as to where we are sitting as a Club financially, both now and in 12 months time.

Of course the plan might be to play Daly at the back- any decision like that though is beyond my skills of comprehension as I have no experience in such matters. It might be a good decision.

Anyway it looks as if Whitecaps want him to stay. It also has to be questioned that if Miller has committed himself to a contract with Whitecaps but wants to leave them to play for his beloved Rangers against their wishes and the terms of his contract- does this make him any better than those that left us- or does that only work one way?

My mole at Ibrox confirms Miller is on the way back.

Ally is looking to bring some experience into the team, so he has also approached John Greig, Gazza and Terry Butcher

I understand at least 2 of those will be in the team come the start of next season.

My mole at Ibrox confirms Miller is on the way back.

Ally is looking to bring some experience into the team, so he has also approached John Greig, Gazza and Terry Butcher

I understand at least 2 of those will be in the team come the start of next season.

Cant be any worse than Faure

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!