Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Is that as the crow flies, seems a bit far. I used a point to point calculator.

I just used a governblue calculator. Put them into Google and that's what it cam back with. Also did say its 7days, 9 hours traveling so no idea how they actually work it out.

I just used a governblue calculator. Put them into Google and that's what it cam back with. Also did say its 7days, 9 hours traveling so no idea how they actually work it out.

Yeah, I think that's public transport if going by Govanblue :rolleyes: . It should be a 10-11 hr flight, not too worry I think you just pip me by about 90 miles.

Yeah, I think that's public transport if going by Govanblue :rolleyes: . It should be a 10-11 hr flight, not too worry I think you just pip me by about 90 miles.

I guess that's estimated drive time - but probably based on European road standards, not African.

For comparison, I travelled by assorted public transport from Banjul to Almeria in about 13 days, but I did take a few detours in Mauritania - you could probably do it in 10 if you put the effort in. Banjul to Namibia, I would guesstimate at another 2 to 3 weeks on top of that :(

Bump.

Saturday Night is "Not-Rangers" Night on RangersChat.

Tonight (in about 5 minutes) Hunter will be hosting a "conspiracy" show - I believe that amongst other things, he'll be examining the myth of "sectarian violence in Scotland".

Should be interesting. All welcome.

Sorry about the technical issues last night - Tommy had installed some new equiptment and we had some teething troubles.

The archive is also affected, unfortunately the first 30 minutes are missing.

Once again please accept our apologies.

Ah good - I don't feel so bad about missing it now doh