Confirmation from Strathclyde Police

D'Artagnan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the replies from MP's that people have posted on here have contained words to the effect of "HMRC do not comment on speculation regarding leaks...". Does this take the story out of the realms of "speculation"?

I think Nimmo [98] takes the story out of the realms of speculation

Yesterday I received confirmation from Ruaraidh Nicolson, Deputy Chief Constable Strathclyde Police, that the leaking of confidential information - Rangers Tax Case was the subject of an investigation by Strathclyde Police. as directed by Crown Office,

sorry to be pedantic but 'was' or 'is' because I hope not was as that sounds like its over with no outcome

Yesterday I received confirmation from Ruaraidh Nicolson, Deputy Chief Constable Strathclyde Police, that the leaking of confidential information - Rangers Tax Case was the subject of an investigation by Strathclyde Police. as directed by Crown Office,

Nice one bro.

I had poor grammar. Fortunately a short course of antibiotics and she was up and about in jig- time !

Seriously...good update from D'Art and lets the bears know that things havent just died of death in finding the leak. I sense SDM is keeping this alive ........

Most of the replies from MP's that people have posted on here have contained words to the effect of "HMRC do not comment on speculation regarding leaks...". Does this take the story out of the realms of "speculation"?

From someone who works in PR, that is a fluffy way of saying no comment and that usually means you have something to hide. Here's hoping (tu)

Good work D'art.

Sounds like the opening of the can of worms that have been trying to kill The Rangers off , lets open it right up and go after everyone who has tried to kill us. This also means spl/sfa, c. white, harper mccleod, Lloyds bank, and anybody I have missed off the list. I would also go after all journalists and editors who have continually printed lies about us and trying to damage us further, and that list is long from the channel four muppet and friends, right through the Scottish media we should sue these hypocrites for millions in damages and loss of earnings.