What other clubs do you keep an eye on?

After you have found out the latest news and results for Rangers, who do you check on next?

I have a couple:

**wolves cos when i was a nipper i had a penfriend ('real' letters not emails lol) from wolverhampton who was a Wolves fan. this was in the mid 80's when Wolves went from div one to div four in consecutive seasons. he used to send me newspaper cuttings and programmes and stuff.

so yeah still find myself keeping an eye on whats going on with them

**Aldershot town. went there years ago, still have my shots shirt. currently about to drop out of the league and back into the conference. bummer cos they started nonleague and made their way back up...now going down!

im not a fan of these clubs but do keep an eye on how they are going

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soft spot for Leeds. Portadown I keep an eye on in the Irish league aswell cause they're my local club.

Don't support either of them though. Just Rangers.

i got an old leeds shirt kicking around, medium size; its yours for nothing if you want it

its a bit manky lookin tho

be glad get rid of it :craphead:

If I had to pick an English club who's results I look out for, I'd say Arsenal but in reality I take an interest an interest in most results from that league because I'm a neutral. I also keep used to keep an eye out for Wigans results but don't really any more.

Also had a soft slot for Inter Milan when I was younger, but not so much any more.