54 and 1 or 55?

Jtf1872

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 55 because it winds them up.

That mob accross the city aided in dumping us to the 4th tier of Scottish football, so it's title no. 55 for real.

It is an official league title win and should count as 55.

and they tried and failed to steal a few of our hard earned titles aswell so fuck it 55 :7325:

A title is a title. You cannot categorise one league win over the other. it's 55.

i keep going back to this mate and this title is the only one that we could have played for this season im starting to go 55 no surrender

I say 55 because it winds them up.

That mob accross the city aided in dumping us to the 4th tier of Scottish football, so it's title no. 55 for real.

It is an official league title win and should count as 55.

It doesn't wind them up tho

In my experience it makes them laugh. As in derisory laughing not the "we're actually jealous' kind

This 55 crap needs to stop.

It's a 4th rate 'title'. We acknowledge it and move on.

I've never heard the world record described as 54 'top flight' titles, its always just been 54 league titles. it will be number 55 to me

That's because we've never been out of the top flight before. There was no reason to be specific.

54 and 1. Claiming it as 55 would be an embarrassment from the club, we will celebrate it and we will forever record our triumph in our history but we are 54 times champions of Scotland and will be 55 when we are back.