New Kit Thread - Season 2013/14

Saying on TalkSPORT that the Napoli shirt is the worst ever released??? Come on tae fuck Adrian Durham. The Premiership (English version) in the 1990s had a monopoly on gay, garish and gadz.

I actually think this is quite smart... and would be a lot smarter without the bastard sponsors all over the shop. Macron are actually making some decent kits these days.

Camouflage-Napoli-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

I bet Balotelli is raging. He could have signed for a team with a kit to match his onesie and his ve-hi-cle.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Evertons new away kit

1375777477-Phil%20Jagielka%20in%202013.14%20Everton%20Away%20Kit.jpg

That's an old Morton kit

Saying on TalkSPORT that the Napoli shirt is the worst ever released??? Come on tae fuck Adrian Durham. The Premiership (English version) in the 1990s had a monopoly on gay, garish and gadz.

I actually think this is quite smart... and would be a lot smarter without the bastard sponsors all over the shop. Macron are actually making some decent kits these days.

Camouflage-Napoli-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

I bet Balotelli is raging. He could have signed for a team with a kit to match his onesie and his ve-hi-cle.

That's fucking hideous and needs to be burned :lol:

Arsenal1415PumaHeader.jpg

Linford Christie stuck this up on his twitter account today before quickly deleting it. Seems to have been doing some Puma promo stuff and might have leaked Henry wearing the new Arsenal top for next year.

That's a cracker. I'd be very happy with that in our colours.