Neil Murray (chief scout) suspended by Rangers

Mark Walters

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the poster is being quizzed on his info.

Certainly no rift between Ally and Charles anyway, it's people below them that seem to be getting the boot.

Hopefully this will be the change that ally needs to go on to be a great manager, fingers crossed anyway. Id put my money on it all being linked to the sandaza investigation tho

Didn't Charles Green say something about the backroom staff being changed on a trip to one of the RSC's abroad.

This could be the beginning of that if I'm remembering that correctly.

Susspended ain't changed mate, think this is gona turn out to be more than a change on staff

Although if Ally's men and former team mates are getting the boot would he maybe be unhappy?

I watched the Evening with the Stars programme on RTV tonight and Ally and Charles seem to have a great working relationship, well worth a watch btw. Ally couldn't praise Green and the owners enough.

Hopefully this will be the change that ally needs to go on to be a great manager, fingers crossed anyway. Id put my money on it all being linked to the sandaza investigation tho

That can't be ruled out.

Can't see why to be honest. Not sticking up for Murray in any way but you can't blame him for Sandaza wanting more money. I would think his job is just to identify players that he thought would do us a turn.

Can't see why to be honest. Not sticking up for Murray in any way but you can't blame him for Sandaza wanting more money. I would think his job is just to identify players that he thought would do us a turn.

I can't either but its a bit strange we have an invitation on going with sandaza them we have some backroom staff leave then our chief scout gets suspended. A bit to much of a coincidence not to be linked in my opinion.

I can't either but its a bit strange we have an invitation on going with sandaza them we have some backroom staff leave then our chief scout gets suspended. A bit to much of a coincidence not to be linked in my opinion.

Maybe we're just looking too much.

Might just be he's shite at his job.

Don't think the Pip departure has anything to do with this mate. If you have a business it would be extremely difficult to manage it from Murray Park & Ibrox/Montrose etc 6 days a week.

The Murray situation is an interesting one. Our scouting team needs a dramatic overhaul, there are quality players out there we could be picking up for peanuts yet we are signing sheer shite every season with the bar exception. It's players like Jelavic we should be targeting. Players who might be costly to bring in at £2m or so but one's who could go for £6/7m a couple of years down the line. That's obviously when we're back in the top flight though.

Well considering I met him at a game this season he obviously changed his mind. :D

He must have done but when he had the breakdown during one of his classic rants that was what he was saying.

You must remember how badly he took it when he didnt get Murray and the Hibs supporter in.