Neil Murray (chief scout) suspended by Rangers

Mark Walters

He must have done but when he had the breakdown during one of his classic rants that was what he was saying.

You must remember how badly he took it when he didnt get Murray and the Hibs supporter in.

Yes, he reacted particularly badly when Bill Miller got preferred bidder status.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't as big a story as the media will make it out to be. A scout at our club has been sacked following a host of signings who have failed to impress.

Seems fairly straighforward but expect the anti-Green media to try make out this is Green strengthening his control over Rangers or something idiotic like that (tu)

Seems to be a few of the staff leaving these days.

After the Sandaza scandal this isn't what we need, more distractions!

Might be a distraction now, mate! but If it is beneficial to us further down the track then I'd rather have it now than later :pipe:

2en13cx.jpg

1zz2x39.jpg

(tu)

Stadium Manager sacked aswell never knew that. Never seen that posted on here aanywhere.

I was in the Govan rear on Saturday and in the toilets there is still a picture of Naismith on one of the advertisings in there.

Clearly the guy has not been very good in recent years in his role as Stadium manager.

Well done charlie boy it's time to get rid of these useless bastards from our club. People have been there for years and years raking in good money and doing fuck all.

The fans don't even know that half of these cunts were employed at our club.

Time for a clear out. Neil Murray has been recommending dud signings for years aswell.

Ally McCoist also needs to get a grip. We know it's his mate but why is he standing by him if the cunt has been up to something then surely you would want the cunt dealt with?

The interesting thing about it is certain people have told Green about whatever it is this guy murray has been doing. Green hasn't just suspended him for nothing.

Stadium Manager sacked aswell never knew that. Never seen that posted on here aanywhere.

I was in the Govan rear on Saturday and in the toilets there is still a picture of Naismith on one of the advertisings in there.

Clearly the guy has not been very good in recent years in his role as Stadium manager.

Well done charlie boy it's time to get rid of these useless bastards from our club. People have been there for years and years raking in good money and doing fuck all.

The fans don't even know that half of these cunts were employed at our club.

Time for a clear out. Neil Murray has been recommending dud signings for years aswell.

Ally McCoist also needs to get a grip. We know it's his mate but why is he standing by him if the cunt has been up to something then surely you would want the cunt dealt with?

The interesting thing about it is certain people have told Green about whatever it is this guy murray has been doing. Green hasn't just suspended him for nothing.

Agree with most of what you say mate except the bit about Murray.

Durrant came out yesterday or today and said that he (or maybe McDowall) McCoist and Murray had been away looking at players over the past few days. From my quick glance over I think I read that the probe has been running for x amount of days already, and that he's now just been suspended pending the outcome of the investigation?

I agree you do not get suspended for nothing but the way his emotions are being put across and with the DR having the sensationalist headline yet not giving us any real clue on what the problem is with these transfers - because they know nothing themselves - how do we know he is guilty? How do we know these "e-mails" aren't hoax e-mails trying to start trouble?

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it first but I stand by the line of innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand, I do agree that a dramatic overhaul is required. The club is outdated in terms of backroom and behind the scenes staff and operations imo and it's high time we caught up with the modern day! I for one am glad to see changes being made for as long as they are a benefit to the club.

At the moment we only have the DR's word for that, and it's not as if they would ever print anything misleading about Rangers or McCoist is it?

Agree with most of what you say mate except the bit about Murray.

Durrant came out yesterday or today and said that he (or maybe McDowall) McCoist and Murray had been away looking at players over the past few days. From my quick glance over I think I read that the probe has been running for x amount of days already, and that he's now just been suspended pending the outcome of the investigation?

I agree you do not get suspended for nothing but the way his emotions are being put across and with the DR having the sensationalist headline yet not giving us any real clue on what the problem is with these transfers - because they know nothing themselves - how do we know he is guilty? How do we know these "e-mails" aren't hoax e-mails trying to start trouble?

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it first but I stand by the line of innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand, I do agree that a dramatic overhaul is required. The club is outdated in terms of backroom and behind the scenes staff and operations imo and it's high time we caught up with the modern day! I for one am glad to see changes being made for as long as they are a benefit to the club.

Thats what i was going to say next. How can you be suspended but still go and scout players? Is he doing this in his own time?

It's a bit weird that McCoist has mentioned today that Neil Murray cheif scout has been looking at players.

When have we ever mentioned this guys name before in public? I bet theres thousands of Rangers fans out there who don't know any of our scouts.

Infact alot of people even wonder if we have had any for years?

At the moment we only have the DR's word for that, and it's not as if they would ever print anything misleading about Rangers or McCoist is it?

I know it's the record but, this guy has been at our club for years and has recommend us some very dodgy players over the years.

So if it does have something to do with transfers it would make sense.

Yeah he scored the first goal at the piggery that day. Was certainly never a Great but obviously he has a scouting job but why ?? Fantastic day winning The Treble in the jungle. We won The Treble in the jungle!

He did not score a goal at the piggery

Seems to be a few of the staff leaving these days.

After the Sandaza scandal this isn't what we need, more distractions!

If imagine they will be linked mate....I'm guessing in the investigation into Sandaza something has shown up! Will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Our scoutings been shite for years, you don't even need one if you are picking up Scottish league players, anyone in football should know them inside out, and look at the absolute dross we have brought in from overseas ( an odd gem somehow manages to slip through) we need young go ahead people in all posts at the club, not plodders.

Root and branch change required at our club.