Neil Murray (chief scout) suspended by Rangers

Mark Walters

The thing is what a lot of people are making a mistake about is this doesn't seem to be a restructuring thing with the scouting. Murray has been suspended pending an investigation into wrongdoing with regard to last summer's transfers.

yeah i agree but u know as well as i do that theres ways of terminating peoples contrscts. somethings happened but kevin kyle on the radio stuck with me about theres a new change of direction next season

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smells like piss. Handed emails? sounds like the kind of stuff they would pull,hope we checked the source! Didnt Durrant just say yesterday he was working with Murray etc?

Plus we need to find the snake who is always slipping stories to the record, sick of that rag getting inside info on our club.

How many players did we sell last year? Did we sell any was it just jelavic and Bougherra from the first team and bendikson from the youth dont remember cash being involved in any other.

smells like piss. Handed emails? sounds like the kind of stuff they would pull,hope we checked the source! Didnt Durrant just say yesterday he was working with Murray etc?

Plus we need to find the snake who is always slipping stories to the record, sick of that rag getting inside info on our club.

How many players did we sell last year? Did we sell any was it just jelavic and Bougherra from the first team and bendikson from the youth dont remember cash being involved in any other.

Edu?

yeah i agree but u know as well as i do that theres ways of terminating peoples contrscts. somethings happened but kevin kyle on the radio stuck with me about theres a new change of direction next season

Yes but how can you suspend a chief scout for poor signings? how can you quantify a poor signing in a court of law? especially as these poor signings are about to win the league they were recruited for. Now you and I may think they are piss but would an employment tribunal? Something eles me thinks

Yes but how can you suspend a chief scout for poor signings? how can you quantify a poor signing in a court of law? especially as these poor signings are about to win the league they were recruited for. Now you and I may think they are piss but would an employment tribunal? Something eles me thinks

Im no saying hes getting sacked for poor signings, the buck stops with the manager and chief exe for that one !!! But he doesn't ''appear'' to us that he's doing a good scouting job on these guys, maybe Green knows as well as us things have to change.

I think he's done something daft/dodgy that the Sandaza scandal has flagged up.

If the story in the rebel is true then I would imagine based on the timing of it that something has shown up in the Sandaza investigation...just need to wait and see, could be a blessing in disguise if it makes us start an overhaul of our scouting team/approach....

If allegations have been made then Green is duty bound to investigate it, if he is being investigated he has to be suspended, doesn't mean he is guilty of anything and certainly doesn't mean Green suspects him of anything, he is merely doing his job as is required of the CEO.

thats 3 of the staff let go.... with kevin kyle saying Rangers next season are goin in a different direction??

only good Murray should be sacked no suspended

It was Ally who said to Kevin Kyle Rangers were going on a different direction and he wouldn't be needed.

It may well be the case that Murray has been suspended and investigations are ongoing but honest to god, why would anyone buy or believe this two bit rag? For a kick off they are saying its green doing this and senior figures are shocked....yet what evidence is their to suggest that's the case or that green has the authority to suspend people at his own behest?

The last few paragraphs are laughable....in lamens terms....we tried to contact Neil and rangers and they had no comment so we have just decided to make up stuff to suit our "story" with the quotes from the infamous "source/insider"......please please please do not buy this rag.....it is an embarrassment!

agree 100%, the 'Ibrox source told us' means 'we heard a wee rumour in the pub and decided it would make a good story.'

agree 100%, the 'Ibrox source told us' means 'we heard a wee rumour in the pub and decided it would make a good story.'

If it was untrue we would have released an official statement on it by now. Our responses to things this season have been very swift. There is something in it.