Get it celebrated!

Dennis

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 + 1 yaaas . Well done glasgow rangers. Not the best one we have one in terms of football, but i will take it.

Ps ally get a fucking grip of that changing room. You are imn big trouble and if you lose the respect of the players, you will be out of the door. I love you ally, but my patience is wearing very very thin.

It's been a horrible season with some horrendous results, but we are alive and kicking and 3rd division champions. Here's to next season wherever we are playing. Just popped a bottle of champagne which 9-10 months ago looked very unlikely. I'll be renewing my ST and hoping for better performances, the worst is over. WATP

I'm delighted. We have just won yet another League Title - the 22nd of my time. 22 in 49 years and every one a joy! The bad years were late sixties and early seventies. The bad times were last year. I love supporting this Club! Congratulations - we have won the league and at the start of every season that has to be the objective!

Now we celebrate and soon (Monday or maybe Tuesday) we can concentrate on building the platform for next season and beyond.

Don't embarrass yourself by over celebrating winning a part-time league with the second largest wage bill and best facilities in Scotland.

Bheast-like behaviour.

You're like a fucking bheast at times. Lighten up a bit

You've read that as 'we shouldn't celebrate', but I never said that.

C'mon were not over celebrating by posting on the interwebz...Over Celebrating would be buying 5 bottles of Champagne, Case of Blackthorn and a few G's of ching then partying until Monday morning :)