The players Ally never got

So, I assume that means that it is definite that the players would have failed at Rangers? I seem to remember that we signed Brian Laudrup after a less than fantastic spell for him in Italy.

Dare I mention a certain Mr Larsson as well, hardly a good pedigree at that time, doh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread just comes across as another veiled attempt to beat McCoist with yet another stick tbh

Anybody who thinks that two or three of those players wouldnt have made a huge difference to us, despite not making much impact in the time since we were linked with them (which in itself could be down to a number of factors), is talking shite.

There's no way of knowing either way.

That statement is laughable.

Did you see Goodwille play for Utd?

His goal tally was result of nothing more than utterly shite defending of the highest order.

Check his goals if you don't believe me.

Like Boyd for us - he's not brilliant, just made the most of what he had, even then Boyd was twice the player & 1/7th of the cost.

I do wonder about the mentality of our support when they were begging and some seem still to be,....begging,... to pay out £3.5m for a tap in & penalty taker whom was accused of rape.

I dunno about you lads but I wouldn't wan't a rapist living in my town,........I certainly wouldn't want him in our Rangers and I would rather walk away than see any of our wee boys idolize a rapist on a Saturday.

Without me knowing if he is innocent or guilty of the crime, I certainly hope no-one ever accuses you of anything, as you will automatically assume you are guilty, I presume?

That statement is laughable.

Did you see Goodwille play for Utd?

His goal tally was result of nothing more than utterly shite defending of the highest order.

Check his goals if you don't believe me.

Like Boyd for us - he's not brilliant, just made the most of what he had, even then Boyd was twice the player & 1/7th of the cost.

I do wonder about the mentality of our support when they were begging and some seem still to be,....begging,... to pay out £3.5m for a tap in & penalty taker whom was accused of rape.

I dunno about you lads but I wouldn't wan't a rapist living in my town,........I certainly wouldn't want him in our Rangers and I would rather walk away than see any of our wee boys idolize a rapist on a Saturday.

He went to England and has been shown to be worthless, to think he was worth £3m to us as an accused is sickening.

Shut. Up.

Is it acceptable in your eyes for Rangers to spend £3M on someone accused of rape and assault?

In my book anyone that has those kind of problems off the field, isn't worthy of our jersey.

The fact he's shite and not worth giving Pete the Pirates henchmen at Utd £3m to help them out, didn't seem to put our support off, so I was hoping the morality and standards of our club would have been.

Guilty or not is not and was not the issue - it was a disgrace to even be linked with him in that manner.

It's a sad day when our only idea for bringing in a striker was taking Utd's "find" at a cost of £3M while they are accused of disturbing crimes. I mean it's not like there isn't a whole globe of players we could look at?.....oh wait that was and still is the case.

Are you actually for real?

The_Mighty_Bears sig IIRC :pipe:

Goodwillie would have been superb for us, and I still think he could become a good player but he picked the wrong club to move to IMO.

Yeah, he had a nightmare over that transfer, and that whole transfer window, bt we've all been there. Just ask DJBROXI.

I think he wouldnt been a good signing, only thing that worried me was his rep.

Im still sick we missed out on scott allan

Is it acceptable in your eyes for Rangers to spend £3M on someone accused of rape and assault?

In my book anyone that has those kind of problems off the field, isn't worthy of our jersey.

The fact he's shite and not worth giving Pete the Pirates henchmen at Utd £3m to help them out, didn't seem to put our support off, so I was hoping the morality and standards of our club would have been.

Guilty or not is not and was not the issue - it was a disgrace to even be linked with him in that manner.

It's a sad day when our only idea for bringing in a striker was taking Utd's "find" at a cost of £3M while they are accused of disturbing crimes. I mean it's not like there isn't a whole globe of players we could look at?.....oh wait that was and still is the case.

Your a fuckin idiot

Just to be clear anyone can be accused of rape, to use some dirty wee cows lies as a stick to beat the guy with. guess mud really does stick.

The case was thrown out.

Unfortunatly that's not good enough for some people these days mate.....those who's own lives are so sad and pathetic that they judge and villify people based on rumour, sensationalism and tabloid nonsense....even if they are subsequently vindicated, it doesn't suit the stance of some to accept that! Had an unfortunate experience with a good friend in a similair situation and it angers me the way folk will make judgments on people without knowing the facts! Sad reflection on our society in afraid!

What about Allan McGregor?