Does anyone else find whyte a strange guy?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ... so if Murray knew then what we all know now and yet still sold to him should we still train and develop the future of the club at a place called murray park?

No. Id be amazed if any Rangers fan felt we should keep the title "Murray Park".

I can never understand tho, he claims to be a Rangers fan???

How could you possibly be a Rangers fan and do what he did/continues to do???

Impossible!

So it leave only 2 answers.

1. He has serious Mental Health issues.

2. He's britney in disguise.

Can anyone verify his claim to ever following us?

a spot of early morning fishing dennis?

I honestly believe that whyte was sent in to do a job. Infact if you look at my posts pre and during administration, my view has always been the same.

Now im starting to think that Murray had Green as part of the plan as well.

Im a suspisious cunt :lol:

Almost mentally ill in fact ... I mean that was far from a brave man who stood on the Ibrox steps and publicly announced receivership and yet he keeps popping up and picking at the scab in public that he left when the smartest thing would be to go away quickly and hope we all have short memories <cr>

He is either not right in the head and completely dillusional or he is a very clever and devious creature who has done all of this deliberately!

I have always thought his plans were ruined when we failed to qualify for Europe then he panicked and stopped paying the PAYE to cover running costs.....however there are far too many unanswered questions for it to be as simple as that! Maybe one day everything will be clearer but regardless I wouldn't trust the little prick to tell me the time!

It amazes me though the amount of people on here and in the media that suddenly think he is some bastion of truth.....actually scrap that, it's a negative story against rangers, I get it now!

I find it strange people were siding with whyte yesterday like he is s bastion of truth, worse so is the point you get a final warning on here for challenging them. I'm more inclined to thing concerted may just be right and maybe not just Tim's but fans of a blue night's group also in that mix. And to get a final warning yesterday of all days.

Some posters have free reign to make outlandish assumption blackening yhe name of rangers people and it's admired on here it seems. Or you just can't challenge them it seems without admin butting in. And I stand by I was banned not long ago for being so pro ally yet had no explanation.

Change my.moniker to ally oot, I may just fit in with this place that wee bit better