SFA seek 'clarification' on rangers takeover

Agoram1

STV reporting the SFA have written rangers asking about the takeover and the relationship between green and whyte.

I thought this was provide when the takeover was done? I thought they had a 'fit and proper person' test??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting for either us or Green to get a fine of £500,000 to cover the bill for that ridiculous side letter investigation.

Surely the SFA would have done this at the time and if not would they not be looking to ask D&P about this as they basically handled the takeover?

I thought we were past the majority of this shit and could get back to focusing on the football.

Seems we are a long way from that :(

You will have folk claiming this is agenda driven from the Sfa, stv, mfi, dfs etc. in truth we deserve to know the truth. Green looked very very uncomfortable during those interviews, maybe just maybe there are a few skeletons he doesn't want getting out. Lets hope its nothing and this can be cleared up pretty quickly

In my opinion they're just covering their arses with this one. If they read D&F's documentation it's there in black and white, if they wish I'm sure Boss will explain it to them. The real problem for the PFA and their friends at the SPL is that as each day goes by it is becoming more obvious that Rangers as a club were the victims of a crime, but have been punished as the perpetrators. Remember the take over of the club by Whyte is under investigation by the Police. It would be wise of the SFA to be very careful not to interfere directly or indirectly with that investigation.

How hard is it to give the ruling body clarification?

Charles took over almost a year ago? So why ask for it now? I think there has been alot of rubbish printed by the press. However I also believe there is some truth in whats been written, It's just a matter of sorting the facts out.

If Charles has had further contact with Whyte(apart from the contact made to get the shares) They he must sell up now.

Im really sick of this, we just start talking about football again (mostly how bad we've been) and then since Fri this bullshit has started up driven by a mhedia who have been gunning for a bad news story about us, the whyte shite getting hammered by ticketus and needing cash and some stupid and ill advised comments by Green. Remember when football was all about the match, the Sash Bash and the drink?