Embarrassment last night

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100413-Rangers-v-Linfield/G0000NDE_nsdggpE/I0000abY3HRepjpA/C0000qJMjARBFTPU

Seriously, people doing things like this can f off. It's one thing ranting on the internet but I truly despair if we're going to start holding up stupid little banners and cards like Chelsea and Blackburn fans.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, in the real world... A wee guy puts his money where his mouth is and makes his own statement... while an anonymous dude hides on the Internet to slag said wee guy off because he managed to get through a full set of Willie Vass pics.

Better than all the rest, eh...?

Meanwhile, in the real world... A wee guy puts his money where his mouth is and makes his own statement... while an anonymous dude hides on the Internet to slag said wee guy off because he managed to get through a full set of Willie Vass pics.

Much as I don't agree with the guy holding up the sign. I do agree with the quoted comment.

http://willievass.ph...0000qJMjARBFTPU

Seriously, people doing things like this can f off. It's one thing ranting on the internet but I truly despair if we're going to start holding up stupid little banners and cards like Chelsea and Blackburn fans.

everyone is entitled to his opinion whether you like it or not

i dont agree with what his err banner says but good for him for having the balls to say what's on his mind (tu)

id much rather that than be a place where nobody dares say anything in case its viewed as wrong or simply not popular

don't agree with the chaps 'banner' :lol: but i like your post - amazing some of the stuff on here and it's all anonomous . in reality I am a 35 year old female but just want to hide behind the Internet annonity

What an idiot, this stuff about Green has been blown out of all proportion by people who have an anti-Rangers agenda IMO.

Sadly some of our fans are taking the bait.

It's hardly 'an embarrassment'. On a ratio of one-to-ten in the last decade of what has happened to Rangers, this hardly figures in the .0000... bracket when it comes to embarrassment. But, this being Scotland, a sneeze becomes an epidemic very quickly; the hype up here, particularly all things Rangers, is amazing. Time we all got a bit more chilled out. Charles Green said a few things that he was wrong to do, and unwise to do, but Ally has played his part too. Hopefully they can move on, and we can move on. And, as for the "placard", it obviously a cause close to his heart; look at the work he's put into it!

He was one of the people at the forefront of saving our club from extinction a few months ago.

Fickleness in our fanbase as with fickleness in the fan base of all support irritates me a lot (tu)

This (tu). Some of our support are behaving like children, we don't need a ln agenda driven media against us. We do the hard work for them.

Lol! Not to sound too judgmental but I'd like to hope this chap is not a true reflection of our support in many ways.....of course he is entitled to his opinion but my assumption would be that opinion will be based on reading the tabloids with no accurate or full account of both greens contribution and his mistakes.....he paid his money and if he wants to spend his day (at the group home?) at the arts and crafts table then fair enough....little bit surprised willie vass even used that photo to be fair....