Novo Return

He was better than McCulloch and look how he's done this season. Plus he has experience of these lower leagues. I'd take him if the wages were reasonable, would show people like Naismith and Black what kind of attitude we expect to see from our players.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some experience and who better than someone who knows what is required to be a ranger? He would be great for the younger players and would be great for the atmosphere in the dressing room and amongst the fans. Definite yes.

Yes from me (tu) the wee man would be great for developing the younger players and passing on the never say for attitude :) , great player to have on the bench and if the younger players are not doing the job bring novo on to show them how to do it :)

I was going to say no, but tbh he'd probably be a decent punt for Div II. Maybe try get him on a one year contract, with option of a second.

Age wise he wouldn't be in the SPL team when we're back, but as said... short term would help bring on the younger players' games.

If we had him and maybe Kenny Miller on a one year contract, it would get the job done quicker (div 2).

Im normally against ex-players coming back, but Nacho isnt that old, and he's had experience of the lower divisions in scotland too, he would also be a big help in bringing the spirit back to a worn out support.

YES from me.

People have been crying out all season for players with experience in lower leagues, Novo spend 4 years with Dundee and Raith Rovers.

Players who can still run would be useful.

Novo is done.

Not if we can sign a player in their early twenties that can have the same sort of impact. If we can't sign such a player then I would have no issues with a year long deal on pay as you play.

Some experienced players offer plenty in terms of training, organisation and talking to the players so not always as simple as asking if there will be a sell on fee IMO.

No. that would be a step backwards.

sometimes yoy have to go backwards to move forward.

Sure i have heard that pish somehwhere before :P

I aint sure that Novo is the right choice, but we could do with a couple more bodies that know what it means to play for us.