Season 2002/03

Amac9

Just watching a few videos from this year when we won the treble and it brought back some great memories but also was quite depressing knowing we may never see that type of football and players for a long, long while.

That year we played some of the best football I have seen us play and the link up between Ferguson, Mols, de Boer, Cannigia, Arveladze etc was a joy to watch.

How long before we see that level of football again?

2002/03 was the last time both ourselves and Celtic had quality teams at the same time. Compare Numan - DeBoer - Arteta - Mols -Lovenkrands - Arveladze and on the opposite side Larsson - Petrov -Sutton - Moravcik - Lambert - Mjalllby with what we watch now.

It will be a long time before we see that kind of quality again.

Celtic aren't even close to what they were then either though.

I highly doubt we'll ever have the all-round quality we had then, unless we ever get to the Premiership obviously.

This club will get back to that standard every big club suffers a lull in its history as Rangers fans we have been really lucky compared to other UK teams . It`s inevitable with the fan base we have and regular CL football the club will easily achieve this level of football again .

92/93 ,, 07/08 ,,, 02/03 for me that`s the best 3 seasons

2002/03 was the last time both ourselves and Celtic had quality teams at the same time. Compare Numan - DeBoer - Arteta - Mols -Lovenkrands - Arveladze and on the opposite side Larsson - Petrov -Sutton - Moravcik - Lambert - Mjalllby with what we watch now.

It will be a long time before we see that kind of quality again.

I know mate, we were brilliant, they were brilliant. Scottish football was a different thing all together back then.

awesome season, almost every player scored at least 1 goal that season too lol.

arteta was weak link though imo especially away matches, would have better playing ricksen DM with fergie pushed a bit further forward & ross at RB instead.

klos was outstanding that year too with moore also very underrated along with fergies & de boers best season.