Paysmith again

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This wee guy is deluded poor him its all me me me, fuck you've go to laugh he spent most of his time in the teatment room than on the park for us, as everybody has said he just needed to sign over and he could have gone got us some kind of fee but no he wanted a big sign on fee, well a hope he's enjoying his time on the bench and all that money, must be great when times are tough you can just cut and run never look back and he calls himself a Rangers fan. For you and the rest of them are fucking nothing but money grabbing traitors dont darken our door again.

Him and Whittaker are the two who really get under my skin after that interview, this muppet cant keep his fckn mouth shut either.

I can honestly see this 'lifelong Rangers fan' pull on a Celtic top without hesitation, a money grabbing backstabbing scumbag who has burnt all bridges with us, he should be made aware that he will never be welcome at Ibrox again, officially.

Him and Whittaker are the two who really get under my skin after that interview, this muppet cant keep his fckn mouth shut either.

I can honestly see this 'lifelong Rangers fan' pull on a Celtic top without hesitation, a money grabbing backstabbing scumbag who has burnt all bridges with us, he should be made aware that he will never be welcome at Ibrox again, officially.

Your probably right about him signing for the scum as its clear from all our replys he is an outcast and is widely hated throughout the west of Scotland and beyond.

He will probably think, I'm hated anyway.

Piss aff Rhat!! The old "company" not the "Club" you wee money grabbing fuck wit!!. Does he really think he is gonnae win us over by popping up every coupla months STILL getting his facts wrong and making himself out an innocent poor wee Rangers Family Man!?

I dont believe you! I dont Respect you! Now concentrate on getting your arse aff the bench at the team you slunk aff too. Fud.

Naismith sounds very Timish to me,bassa.

Your probably right about him signing for the scum as its clear from all our replys he is an outcast and is widely hated throughout the west of Scotland and beyond.

He will probably think, I'm hated anyway.

I opened this thread and immediately thought 'this cunt would fit in well over there', it truely wouldnt surprise me, after all he's just a family man who has a mortgage to pay, what does the badge matter?

The ill feeling towards some other players just might fizzle out as we work our way back to success and nurture new heroes, this traitor will always be tarred with that disgraceful tag though, I wish him nothing but failure and a completely unsatisfying, underwhelming career.

The man is a fool. I wish he would stop making up reasons why he left and what a great guy he is. To have the cheek to say he was right not to transfer over what a tit. It was nothing to do with Green the problem is Naisy you can give as many excuses as you wish EVERYONE knows it was about the money and their egos couldn't cope with being in Div 3 and that I will not forgive or forget. It wasn't about Green it was about our club and our fans and when they needed them most they left. Ah well enjoy many trophyless seasons and see the ones who stayed only rise and mark themselves into the history books.