Chasing The Dragon

I'm also a shareholder in oldco" and have been given no information whatsoever. I've written to D & P on a number of occasions, BDO (twice), Danny Alexander, HMRC (twice), Mazars (about Arsenal shares cash), the Crown Office, the Police, the Serious Fraud Office and the Takeover Panel. I've been detailed in my queries and asked them all to advise on what action is being taken. Without exception, they have all sent me totally inadequate replies. I think we need a concerted "attack" by as many shareholders as possible to try to get some movement.

I'm also a shareholder in oldco" and have been given no information whatsoever. I've written to D & P on a number of occasions, BDO (twice), Danny Alexander, HMRC (twice), Mazars (about Arsenal shares cash), the Crown Office, the Police, the Serious Fraud Office and the Takeover Panel. I've been detailed in my queries and asked them all to advise on what action is being taken. Without exception, they have all sent me totally inadequate replies. I think we need a concerted "attack" by as many shareholders as possible to try to get some movement.

i was thinking along the same lines,surely the rfff would be the best group for getting shareholders together and getting legal advice

I would like to believe that one day the truth will out, although a different matter look how long it took for Liverpool fans to have a full investigation in to that over up.

Saddens me that so many seem not to care with regards the petition, this IMO was our surest way of answers......

That is a first class letter D'Art, well written and easily enough to understand, you put your points and views across really well, i hope you will keep fighting our corner mate, once again well done and thank you..... :clap:

Excellent post, doubt if any investigative journalist within the Scottish media could have done any better

Possibly because we no longer have any investigative journalists working within the Scottish media. We do however suffer from a plethora of shit stirrers and mud chuckers who live by feeding off the scraps being tossed to them by all and sundry. That's why we've had the RTC tax blog deception and the " Men who sold the jersies " nonsense.

If he eventually succeeds in obtaining a grain of truth from his enquiries, D'Art will be the only one to break the Omerta of the established cabal. We all know them as practicing the sweep, sweep and detract and deflect policies that we are now governed by.

Careers and pensions are at stake if this goes to law.................and I probably won't live long enough to see that happen.

Great letter. Maybe also worth someone making another FoI request to HMRC asking for (i) details of any meetings between officials, and between officials and departmental lawyers on the subject of alleged leaks of information relating to Rangers (ii) the advice given to HMRC Board members following those meetings (iii) any details of contacts on this subject between officials and the SFA and (iv) officials advice to Ministers on the HMRC response to the e-petition.

And then ask for an internal review if/when those requests are refused, followed by an appeal to the Information Commissioners Office (they can be like a dog with a bone if they think they're being messed with). Can't do any harm, and may flush something out..

Not much point in writing to Danny Alexander of all people, remember him having a few snide digs at Rangers at the Lib-dem Scottish conference not long after we went into admin.

His smurk when he was sticking the boot in just about said it all.

Not much point in writing to Danny Alexander of all people, remember him having a few snide digs at Rangers at the Lib-dem Scottish conference not long after we went into admin.

His smurk when he was sticking the boot in just about said it all.

The reason he is the recipient is that he is Chief Secretary to the the Treasury

G'day D'Art

Another fine piece of work from you and one that I hope you continue to pursue.I see people with the attitude of; "Why bother doing this when it will only be ignored", or, "It's a waste of time sending letters to Danny Alexander" etc. Well it's not in my opinion because somewhere down the line somebody is answerable for this cover up; and make no mistake, it is a bloody cover up and a big one at that from where I am sitting in Australia.

I had never heard of Danny Alexander, nor this prick Gauke (sp) previously to your posts, or what sort of power they wield in the UK Parliament, but i will say this: What kind of politicains are there running your Country or in opposition because in any other democratic country the opposition MP's would be all over this like flies round a hot shite and they would be on to it faster that a rat up a drainpipe.

Keep at it because sooner or later the shit will hit the fan and somebody will swing for this crime...and make no mistake about it, it's a crime that should see certain people in jail for a long bloody time.

Shame there isn't more like you who don't give up and let these bastards off Scot free.

Keep it up young fella ! (tu):pipe:

The reason he is the recipient is that he is Chief Secretary to the the Treasury

Yeah understand that but this guy stood up in front of an audience and pretty much told them that Rangers were guilty in the big tax case. Another one who had us tried ,convited and sentenced before any verdict was out.

Paraphrasing here but on a debate about tax avoidance he stood up and said that Football clubs who think they are above paying huge amounts in tax should be punished to the full extent of the law. Pretty obvious who he was having a dig at as it was the week we went into admin and the wee smirk on his face said it all as well.

Doubt this guy will do anything after making remarks like that tbh.

Yeah understand that but this guy stood up in front of an audience and pretty much told them that Rangers were guilty in the big tax case. Another one who had us tried ,convited and sentenced before any verdict was out.

Paraphrasing here but on a debate about tax avoidance he stood up and said that Football clubs who think they are above paying huge amounts in tax should be punished to the full extent of the law. Pretty obvious who he was having a dig at as it was the week we went into admin and the wee smirk on his face said it all as well.

Doubt this guy will do anything after making remarks like that tbh.

Well if I dont buy a raffle ticket.......I'll never win a prize.

Well if I dont buy a raffle ticket.......I'll never win a prize.

True mate but no Scots based MP is ever going to go up against the tax case site/BBC shortbread as this country is full of pathetic bigots who treat the crap written on these sites as gospel. Doubt even pro-Rangers mps would do anything about it far less one who has no love for the club.

Unfortunately until the club starts standing up to people and asking questions then no one else will.

Unfortunately until the club starts standing up to people and asking questions then no one else will.

This, and what the hell happened to Traynor and all his bluster about bringing people to task about their accusations of Rangers being cheats etc etc, he more or less said that their day would come, well Jim if you're reading this could you please let us know when the hell this is happening please, because imo i think it's all been forgotten about and we are back to this dignified silence pish!

This really is a case of Rangers Vs The World.

In your heart of hearts, can you think of a genuine reason why everyone is out to get the Rangers?

No assistance from the SNP or wider British government and shit on in Scottish and the wider British media.

The Rangers need to fight back at the lies and I grinned from ear to ear when the Biased Broadcasting Corperation was banned from Ibrox.