Mather backs Ally

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is cynical just now and for many good reasons.

First let's get the green report over with and with good news.

Then let's see who actually signs for us. Hopefully a couple of CHs and a RB will be in there.

Then hopefully all will be well and the fans will respond by buying thousands and thousands of season tickets.

That is me being optimistic.

I actually heard Jim Whyte tell Malcolm Murray to "big him up" so there's obviously a campaign to get Maher known to the media and fans. He's still trying to establish himself so I'm not surprised it's all positive news. Let's give it time and hope he can negotiate a player contract better than Martin Bain did whilst running the clubs finances properly in the background. the proof will be in the pudding (tu)

I couldn't handle this. Either Daly or Miller would have been a hard pill to swallow by themselves but both...naw.

Me neither mate if Rangers sign both of these fannies I will never set foot inside Ibrox again until the fat feckin tramp in the dugout is sacked along with his guardian angel in the directors room.......................pig sick of McCoist..............legend as a player lunatic as a manager.

Me neither mate if Rangers sign both of these fannies I will never set foot inside Ibrox again until the fat feckin tramp in the dugout is sacked along with his guardian angel in the directors room.......................pig sick of McCoist..............legend as a player lunatic as a manager.

Fat Sally in the daly thread.

Now he's a fat fucking tramp?

This place is lije a fucking breeding ground for tarriers.

Most of us have cocerns about ally but to call him "a fucking tramp" is way out of order.

Yae sure you dont support a team with a history of rimming alan brazil?

You need to take a good, long look at yourself.

You know what you may have an opinion on how Ally is doing as a manager and many haven't been happy with performances but snidely wee digs are a fucking disgrace.

On the article itself, if Mather is going for the players Ally wants and gets a number of them then at the very least we will have a sizeable squad and no more room for excuses.

With the greatest of respect to the guy, chat like this is purely geared towards season ticket renewals....which is fine, every club does it but although I hope he is able to get players in I also hope he doesn't spend money we don't need to for sfl2....we need long term leadership/planning on and off the park.

If ally gets all the players he wants and we get a full pre season then it's over to him....no more excuses.....

He's got to if he wants to keep his position if he doesn't then Ally, Walter, the RST & FollowFollow will hound him out and replace him with a good Rangers yes man.

This is my opinion also.

A bunch of about 20-30 usernames will consistently attack anything he says or does from now on in any case. (That's already started by the way -- apparently this is just twaddle to help drive season ticket sales. Of course, these online warriors forget that season ticket sales are vitally important to the club, and that they actually help pay the bills.)

So they best he can do is be professional, work hard, and do the best job that he can.

Out of interest, I quite liked what he had to say. I appreciated that he did not use dull-minded management speak (e.g., no instances of "going forwards" or other inane terms). The real barometer, of course, will be working hard and getting things done.

Get this cunt banned, seriously.

Interesting

Some bears lapping that up who would have said Green was playing to the gallery if he'd said that.

Strong words from the man, with not a lot of time to prove it.

We either need to take him at his word, or call bullshit.

Am prepared to give him the 3 months to prove himself.