Stoke Locker Room Prank

The girlfriend of fringe squad player Jamie Ness, Heather Weir, was one of the first to comment on the image, writing: "Totally love my boyfriend coming home to tell me a pigs head was getting passed round the changing rooms lol!"

She sounds like a great brain. <cr>

Jamie Ness: Stoke City 'fringe squad player.' Post-Gers career going well then...? :rolleyes:

The girlfriend of fringe squad player Jamie Ness, Heather Weir, was one of the first to comment on the image, writing: "Totally love my boyfriend coming home to tell me a pigs head was getting passed round the changing rooms lol!"

She sounds like a great brain. <cr>

Jamie Ness: Stoke City 'fringe squad player.' Post-Gers career going well then...? :rolleyes:

Jamie Ness was injured attempting to lift the pig's head and will now be out until January 2015.

Earlier this week, retiring Stoke striker Michael Owen had his car covered in eggs and flour by team-mates, with 28-year-old Jones tweeting a picture with the explanation that it was a "leaving present" for the former England star.

In the words of Danny Dyer... Facking nutters.

Why would someone even dae that ... a pigs head? wtf ... there must be more to it than that

Where would one even get a pigs napper fae?

The local butchers or abattoir.

Used to work in a place that supplied stuff to supermarkets and butchers and it's amazing the amount of fun you can have with a pig's head.

Not sexual though.

The local butchers or abattoir.

Used to work in a place that supplied stuff to supermarkets and butchers and it's amazing the amount of fun you can have with a pig's head.

Not sexual though.

I mind you saying you used to work in Wishaw abattoir

Does your butcher just order you a head in if you ask? Cannae see him having a drawer full of heads lol Infact they probs do actually

I mind you saying you used to work in Wishaw abattoir

Does your butcher just order you a head in if you ask? Cannae see him having a drawer full of heads lol Infact they probs do actually

Aye I dare say they would.

Was mostly boxed stuff we supplied them but you would get people asking for pig's trotters as well, no idea how anyone can bring themselves to eat that right enough.

Was an eye opener working in a place like that :lol: