Stewart Regan

Yes and if Whyte is still involved O'Regan needs to go. That's twice he made a mess of things. he and the sfa rubber stamped Whyte to be chairman when he was not fit and proper. Then people like me who bought shares will be asking the sfa what the hell is going on, They gave Green the okay and if the case is different then he has to go.

Indeed this is spot on and all the filth media up here have conveniently forgot that twice they have allowed all of this.

I really can't see why the sfa have a problem with Rangers on the asset sale and takeover.

Unless of course there is another clubs fans and owners pulling their strings.

We should try everything to leave this bitter shithole.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and if Whyte is still involved O'Regan needs to go. That's twice he made a mess of things. he and the sfa rubber stamped Whyte to be chairman when he was not fit and proper. Then people like me who bought shares will be asking the sfa what the hell is going on, They gave Green the okay and if the case is different then he has to go.

Indeed this is spot on and all the filth media up here have conveniently forgot that twice they have allowed all of this.

I really can't see why the sfa have a problem with Rangers on the asset sale and takeover.

There is the possibility that we are reading to much into those comments, even from the depths of the third division Rangers are the story, he had to surface for the hertz and the press wanted to talk about The Team, understandable really.

There is also the fact that the report will be out soon, reporting that there is nothing to see isn't half as interesting to them as reporting unjustfied speculation.

What the fek is this all about

Green and Whyte must have been working together but how would that break any SFA rules.

Whyte owned the club FFS Green bought it.

Whyte must have nothing to do with Scottish football but how on earth does that impact on any of this.

If Whyte was to say own 99% of the football club yet have no place on the board and have no employment status with us WTF can the SFA do about that?

Green worked with whyte as anyone who was to buy the club would have done.

What the fek is this all about

Green and Whyte must have been working together but how would that break any SFA rules.

Whyte owned the club FFS Green bought it.

Whyte must have nothing to do with Scottish football but how on earth does that impact on any of this.

If Whyte was to say own 99% of the football club yet have no place on the board and have no employment status with us WTF can the SFA do about that?

Green worked with whyte as anyone who was to buy the club would have done.

It is unbelievable isn't it?

No hang on this is Bitter and twisted pathetic Scottish Football.

Full of bigots and corrupt hypocritical Morrons

Does Regan's know something? Why make this statement now? Or is he just got nothing else to do?

Scotland's 3rd biggest team are in trouble and all he can do is talk about Rangers

raegan is gagging to punish rangers again but at the same time he wishes to eat of us,if it transpires the club has been conned by shysters again and the sfa try to punish the club for this,I think we seriously need to look at ways we can bring the sfa to its knees,the protest we had at Hamden last year was good but not enough,in my opinion the best way to hurt the sfa would be as fans to go on the pitch and remove the team,for instance TV game is on the fans disrupt the game ask the players to leave the pitch this pisses of tv companies,we could also hurt the sfa this way with the Scottish cup,if the sfa fuck us over again let's say we demand the club refuses to take part in the Scottish cup by the fans entering the field of play and refusing to let the game go ahead ,this in my opinion would cripple the sfa it would affect sponsorship and tv deals also

raegan is gagging to punish rangers again but at the same time he wishes to eat of us,if it transpires the club has been conned by shysters again and the sfa try to punish the club for this,I think we seriously need to look at ways we can bring the sfa to its knees,the protest we had at Hamden last year was good but not enough,in my opinion the best way to hurt the sfa would be as fans to go on the pitch and remove the team,for instance TV game is on the fans disrupt the game ask the players to leave the pitch this pisses of tv companies,we could also hurt the sfa this way with the Scottish cup,if the sfa fuck us over again let's say we demand the club refuses to take part in the Scottish cup by the fans entering the field of play and refusing to let the game go ahead ,this in my opinion would cripple the sfa it would affect sponsorship and tv deals also

We would get hammered for that, they punish us, we protest, they punish us more for the protest, what then? The fans need to deal with this like the march to Hampden but if the players or club take these actions it will only result in points deductions/Transfer bans or even our licence being revoked. We all know how vindictive the sfa are and they would spunk at the chance to fuck us over so bad we never recover.

No investigation into Hearts? No relegation? No points took of them this season anyway etc........

The company that runs Hearts are insolvent and Hearts have a habit of not paying there players on time why are these idiots getting let off with everything?

They should be in Liquidation right now as they don't even own there stadium so there is no point of admin is there?

And are they not £25million in debt? How can a wee club like that be in that debt that much?

Who do they ever buy? They get rejcets from Lithuania.

We would get hammered for that, they punish us, we protest, they punish us more for the protest, what then? The fans need to deal with this like the march to Hampden but if the players or club take these actions it will only result in points deductions/Transfer bans or even our licence being revoked. We all know how vindictive the sfa are and they would spunk at the chance to fuck us over so bad we never recover.

they are nothing without us,they want to keep us weak but eat of us at the same time,if they hold us back so be it it they will buckle before us.i would love us to target the sfa and refuse to take part in the Scottish cup,the sfa and spl have been rolling over us for a year unchallenged I think as a last resort invading the pitch and forcing the game to be abandoned would show the football authorities we are deadly serious

they are nothing without us,they want to keep us weak but eat of us at the same time,if they hold us back so be it it they will buckle before us.i would love us to target the sfa and refuse to take part in the Scottish cup,the sfa and spl have been rolling over us for a year unchallenged I think as a last resort invading the pitch and forcing the game to be abandoned would show the football authorities we are deadly serious

Thats just not going to happen and a pitch invasion would be suicide with both Rangers getting punished and alot of bears getting nicked. Im all for sticking it to the bastards but not in a way that will leave us at the mercy of whatever punishment liewell and the gang decide as it would make last years punishments look like a English tea party.

Thats just not going to happen and a pitch invasion would be suicide with both Rangers getting punished and alot of bears getting nicked. Im all for sticking it to the bastards but not in a way that will leave us at the mercy of whatever punishment liewell and the gang decide as it would make last years punishments look like a English tea party.

maybe your right mate ,but I'm just sick of these bastards sticking the boot in unchallenged and you just know there is more to come with the sfa regarding the investigation into green and whyte,even if the investigation finds nothing these bastards will find some reason to stick the boot in,and while all this shit is going on what is our board doing?making an absolute arse of the club,I just feel the way the club is being treated ,maybe its time the fans took things into their own hands because its obvious the board only give a shit about the fans when there is money to be made

maybe your right mate ,but I'm just sick of these bastards sticking the boot in unchallenged and you just know there is more to come with the sfa regarding the investigation into green and whyte,even if the investigation finds nothing these bastards will find some reason to stick the boot in,and while all this shit is going on what is our board doing?making an absolute arse of the club,I just feel the way the club is being treated ,maybe its time the fans took things into their own hands because its obvious the board only give a shit about the fans when there is money to be made

Cant argue with that (tu)

The SFA would be well advised to get its act together. Scottish football is teetering on the brink of collapse, and hammering the game's biggest club will do nothing to remedy that. Quite the reverse, in fact.

Regan has Seized the opportunity to try and fuck us over now that green has gone. what is left at the club is just a bunch of yes men who roll over and will accept any shit this corrupt SFA cabal throws at us and that includes the bridge builders. where are you Charles we need you back at this club and bloody quickly.

This is awkward, because if it is shown that Charles and Whyte were in cahoots, our license to play was obtained fraudulently. Therefore the SFA will be under pressure to withdraw it, something which, while insane, they'd be entitled to do. There's no point pretending they will do nothing because they'd pretty much have to do something.

I imagine they would probably demote us again.

Where that would leave us, and the game in this country, is anyone's guess.

Presumably then they will be returning the money to sky that they paid for televising our fraudulent games

This piece of scum is a cunt of the highest order. He should be told by our board (if there is any spine left there) in no uncertain terms to do one or else. He is the atypical spineless taig malcontented bastard. His only claim to fame is talking the shite that he licked from liewells, arse!

This piece of scum is a cunt of the highest order. He should be told by our board (if there is any spine left there) in no uncertain terms to do one or else. He is the atypical spineless taig malcontented bastard. His only claim to fame is talking the shite that he licked from liewells, arse!

lol, why put that image in anyone's head

REAGAN IS A CUNT....A CORRUPTED WEE PUPPET WHO SPOUTS UTTER DRIVEL. ONLY IN THIS BIGOTED COUNTRY COULD RULES AND REGULATIONS BE CHANGED AND MADE UP TO CRIPPLE ONE MEMBER CLUB. AND OUT COMES THE BIG SWEEP SWEEP BRUSH FOR ANY OTHER MEMBER CLUB.

Has anyone at the SFA actually looked that closely at the business dealings or past of Lawwell? Thought not. Would they discover he is linked to Regan? And what about Dermott Desmond? Is he clean? Doubt it.

I have no doubt in my mind that close examination of leading figures in 42 clubs in Scotland would unearth a few skeletons. But close examination only seems to be the order fo the day for one club.

Anyone looking into Desmond, even superficially, would be apalled at what this man has inflicted on the Irish political system, and the tax avoidance makes EBTs look like a raid on the sweetie jar.

A wee search to see what the Irish Press has to say about old Despot reveals a man vilified across all sectors of society for his arrogance and bare faced greed. I was so happy when Alex Ferguson dragged him through the courts in England and won substantial damages whilst defending moral principle.