CRO: 'Rangers: Exposed'

Shane

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a sickening piece of slander and quite obviously made up with the intention of slandering Mr Struth the CRO article is so obviously a piss take and done in a very humorous way. As I said horses for courses but you cant demand it taken down just because you don't find it funny.

Using the tims patter and putting a fake Rangers fans bame to it isn't funny.

Would the infamous thousand pound gorilla piece be funny if it a "Rangers fans" name put to it?

The point of the article is not missed on me, however, this line of thinking...if we cant beat them ,join them [ ripping the pish out of our club] is a more dangerous road to go down.

Many will see the funny side and many wont...all this article will do is divide an already fractured support more...imo.

Personally i feel the said article should be removed from RM.I dont care for other 2nd rate sites who wish to display this type of pish.

It's not ripping the piss out of us or the club, it's mocking the perma offended and obsessive compulsive nature of the beasts....everything said in that article is something the time have complained about or claimed 'bigotry' on in the past and the satirical nature of the piece serves to show how moronic these people are!

Same as the "jokes" in that piece.

The tims mutter amongst themselves that when our current manager (at the time) died in a boating accident on the clyde, he was on that boat with Bill Struth, and that Bill was the one who flung him overboard so he could get his job.

You really are missing the point of the article if you are comparing this mate....the Tims hit out with all these conspiracy theories and desperately try to be offended by everything while using the victim card....believe it or not all of the things mentioned in the piece have been used by some deluded Tims to insinuate acts of bigotry from the club....the article very clearly (after the first few paragraphs) sets out to belittle and mock these morons which is the only way to deal with them!

Would the infamous thousand pound gorilla piece be funny if it a "Rangers fans" name put to it?

No because that's mad phil's deluded hatred, this blog shows what bigots like mad phil will do to try and sully our club, nobody says you have to like it but I do think your overreacting somewhat.

I'm pure utter raging at this blatant exposure of our most dearly guarded secrets. That was my REASON for supporting Rangers and now it been taken away from me.

I'm never going back to Ibrox, and will be looking for another Football Club who guard their secrets more carefully.

Now, let me think. Which club keep their secrets, secret.

No because that's mad phil's deluded hatred, this blog shows what bigots like mad phil will do to try and sully our club, nobody says you have to like it but I do think your overreacting somewhat.

I just don't think that sticking a Rangers fans name to timmy propaganda is funny in the slightest.

Can't think of one single reason why anyone would do that.

I can't see the difference in putting a Rangers fans name to mad phils mutterings from putting a Rangers fans name to thousands of timmys mutterings.

Six and half a dozen to me.

I just don't think that sticking a Rangers fans name to timmy propaganda is funny in the slightest.

I can't see the difference in putting a Rangers fans name to mad phils mutterings from putting a Rangers fans name to thousands of timmys mutterings.

Ok so we have established you do not understand the concept of satire.....

You don't like it, I do, not sure what more there is to say about it now, one mans funny is another mans disgust.

So you did like it?

Is that what you would call funny?

Saying what the tims say and saying it comes from a Rangers fan is funny now is it?

What're you on about? It's fuckin McGowan, man. He's on the pod every fucking week and has wrote for me since the start. Sakes alive, get a set.

I thought it was a really good read.

A few "ur mum" exp<b></b>ressions and it's nailed.

Or a story about your dad taking you, Rangers scarf and all, amongst sellic fans during an of game and they ruffled your hair. Cheeky scamps.

Reading sesh besh and thinking it as well maes it sounds like its someone from Newton Mearns or Morningside in Edinburgh saying it! :lol: The replies were belters though, sometimes the best ones are done in a more subtle manner :D

Oh! I'm very pesh as you would have gathered by my eccent,MisterC :pipe: All in all,Colin, it was a worthwhile fishing trip and one that some will wish to forget going by their replies :thumbup:

doh

I think you're just trying casually back away from an embarrassing sting ! Admit it; the hooks still lodged in your cheek !

Ok so we have established you do not understand the concept of satire.....

I do understand the concept of satire.

Folk weren't thinking satire was very good when Thommos mocking of the John Greig memorial were they?

Just because it's supposed to be funny, doesn't make it funny.

The only thing funny about this us people thinking it's funny.

If that article had no name put to it, there would be outrage on here.

Bunch of deluded hypocrites.