CRO: 'Rangers: Exposed'

Shane

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of the article is not missed on me, however, this line of thinking...if we cant beat them ,join them [ ripping the pish out of our club] is a more dangerous road to go down.

Many will see the funny side and many wont...all this article will do is divide an already fractured support more...imo.

Personally i feel the said article should be removed from RM.I dont care for other 2nd rate sites who wish to display this type of pish.

A terrific article, well written with just the right amount of bait on the hook. I read it on the train to work this morning and had to work hard at not laughing out loud. Some great comedy in there but not as much as the responses it has provoked on here.

Red n black socks and We Are The Protestants. :000000082:

Love it.

The point of the article is not missed on me, however, this line of thinking...if we cant beat them ,join them [ ripping the pish out of our club] is a more dangerous road to go down.

Many will see the funny side and many wont...all this article will do is divide an already fractured support more...imo.

Personally i feel the said article should be removed from RM.I dont care for other 2nd rate sites who wish to display this type of pish.

it's not remotely ripping the pish out of our club.

It shows up a shower of fannies, desperate to call our club bigoted, for what they are through some phenomenal use of satire.

Loving some of the responses on here.

When I started reading it, the thoughts from yesterday thread where discussions where bloggers writing to create uproar fleeted through my minion brain then the penny dropped lol

Fantastic blog and I wouldn't be suprised if the the record rehashed some of it six months down the line.

This blog clearly 'takes the mick' out of the permanently offended and a little lesson for us not to jump in right away.

Nice one.