Celitic vs Liverpool, Dublin 10th August

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool is a shithole outside the city centre. Even then that is being generous.

All cities are shitholes outside the city centre. I was born in Glasgow to parents who hail from Belfast and I live near Liverpool, three very similar cities.

Liverpool is how I imagine hell being.

Imagine having to live there?

No wonder a racist, diving, biting maniac is a hero in those parts.

Liverpool is how I imagine hell being.

Imagine having to live there?

No wonder a racist, diving, biting maniac is a hero in those parts.

Imagine is the precise term, get down and find out for yourself, if you still think the same on your return fair enough but you probably won't.

Really, and which games have you been to at Anfield? Which pubs did you go in before the game?

Was there twice in the 90’s, United game and then Newcastle.

Last time was Chelsea around 05 I think when Cole scored there season Chelsea won the league.

Cant remember names of the pubs King henry or harry was one of them though and it was a shit pit.

You want to know what I had for dinners those nights too ya creepy wee fuck?

I like the city, although most Scousers I have met have been tarriers, and Evertonians.

Can't see why some people say Glasgow and Liverpool are similar though, I couldn't see that at all.

Lived in both mate, both cities similar with Protestant / Catholic split, Irish influence, large port, declining industrial base. Far more high rise blocks in Glasgow and far more Taigs.