First Boycott of the Season

ps95v7

Of course people can choose - I just find the whole call for boycotts kinda sad and weak really - especially as many who call for boycotts still want us to turn up in numbers at porkheid !

In general I want a stronger Scottish game, not a weaker one and we have a large role to play on that

Great post mate - agree 100%

Wether we like it or not, we need to have a healthy vibrant Scottish football scene (which we sould be major players), if not our club will suffer big time.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post mate - agree 100%

Wether we like it or not, we need to have a healthy vibrant Scottish football scene (which we sould be major players), if not our club will suffer big time.

Do you mean the Scottish Football, that wanted us to be no part of. That wanted to steal our titles, and also stole our money.

Do you mean the Scottish Football, that wanted us to be no part of. That wanted to steal our titles, and also stole our money.

Scottish football most certainly did not...................certain individuals most certainly did.

Not a bad wee rant.

Nothing to do with me or anything l have said though.

So l don't know why you quoted me?

Did you not calll me a moron? Was it a different manticore I quoted? Or did you just call

Me a moron as a generic reply to anything I post :lol::pipe:

I am not singling out any team or ground. I will not be going to any game anywhere except Ibrox, which I will be at for every game. I will not spend any money with any club or group except the club.

This includes Hampdump no matter the game.

So if we were to get the filth in the final you wouldn't try and get a ticket?

Ok...

Boycotting tannadice actually just done us more harm than good. We all fucken know it. We let our team walk out to a stadium full of hate, and they let it get to them. I tell you something if we play there again next season, I'll be there in a fucken heartbeat.

Sorry but from what I remember most blamed our manager for what happened on that day

What you and hundreds of others done that day by attending was put two fingers up to every supporters club who refused to run a bus to that midden. From what I remember those buses said anyone who attended were not welcome back on their buses. But they are just whingers eh

It's not going to happen.

I don't see any right or wrong here, no matter what happens Rangers fans will turn up so I can understand why some have now decided that they won't miss it. I applaud anyone who decides not to give Dunfermline their hard earned as that is their right and they have valid reasons.

Nothing to fall out over.

This.

I would have loved to go to the game because it's one of the closest stadiums to my house, them and EF would most likely be the only games I get to see this year, but I won't be going.

Those cunts wont be getting my money, but I won't hold it against anyone who decides to go.

Personally I think the last boycott for a success, we took about 500 fans to a game we would normally take over 5000 to. This is a huge statement made.

The taigs wanted us dead more than any club in Scotland yet the next game at Pork Heed will be a sell out. We will be happy to "line their pockets" when that game comes around.

Yep - this - there will be a clamour for the tickets while we have a wee kick out at the Dumfermlines and other diddy teams but there will be no issue selling out our ticket allocation to go to their place - and if you believe half the folk on here they are the biggest culprits in the additional damage done to our club.

Sorry but from what I remember most blamed our manager for what happened on that day

What you and hundreds of others done that day by attending was put two fingers up to every supporters club who refused to run a bus to that midden. From what I remember those buses said anyone who attended were not welcome back on their buses. But they are just whingers eh

I never went...?

Boycotting tannadice actually just done us more harm than good. We all fucken know it. We let our team walk out to a stadium full of hate, and they let it get to them. I tell you something if we play there again next season, I'll be there in a fucken heartbeat.

Not at all, it was basically men against boys despite the resources being rather similar. Disgraceful performance.

I know fan backing is important but we were just so bad that day it would have made fuck all difference.

The taigs wanted us dead more than any club in Scotland yet the next game at Pork Heed will be a sell out. We will be happy to "line their pockets" when that game comes around.

Aye. That's the main reason I'm not interested in boycotting this, that or the next thing. It's daft. We all know fine well that the vast majority who don't go to games like the one against Dunfermline will happily take a wander down Parkhead to see the first Old Firm game when we're back in the top flight.

It's hypocritical and there's no leg to stand on.

Of course people can choose - I just find the whole call for boycotts kinda sad and weak really - especially as many who call for boycotts still want us to turn up in numbers at porkheid !

In general I want a stronger Scottish game, not a weaker one and we have a large role to play on that

To fuck with yer stronger Scottish game Aslong as Rangers are better than the rest that's fine short term until the bastards get what they deserve

The Parkhead analogy is fucking stupid too

They don't need our money

They don't want our money

They have been dying to have a Parkhead lock out since we did it to them early 90s

They would fill the Rangers section with their own fans

Big big difference