How do you expect us to perform in cup competitions?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute pumping.

(tu)

It's the same as this time last season when we started bringing in Shiels, Sandaza, Cribari ect and folk were saying we could give them a game then the season started and we were utter baws.

Let's not kid ourselves here we have a few decent SPL players in our team but they have to show they can handle playing for us while the scum have a setttled squad who went far in Europe last year.

We would get skelped if we played them tomorrow.

That's insane for me mate. Not only do I want to win it as it's a cup it's also a total embarassment if we don't win it and get beat at Ibrox again it. The amount of jollies others got from it should be another reason to want to win it.

That is another way to look at it to be honest. If we don't win it, it means we've had an embarrassing result, which we don't need at any time. Alright, I hope we win it. Any spares for the final? :D

Poorly.

McCoist's track record in cup competitions is deplorable so why all of a sudden is it going to change for the better?

No ones seen us play in a few months so our expectations are getting a wee boost.

Wait till the fitbaw starts though...

I think that the fact we can only play two trialists in the four cup games we may struggle. I would imagine we could moved forward and win the Ramsden cup but depending on who we draw on the other may affect our chances.

Had all of our team been eligible I would expect us to have a really good chance considering the squad we will have.

Ally's record in all cup competitions has been shite.

I think with the players he has brought in we will see a huge improvement.

This season we will play with a lot more attacking flair and we should do really well in

the cups.

McCoist has never got us further than 2 rounds of a cup competition yet and sometimes with much superior players. I don't think we will do well in the two major cups tbh (hope I'm wrong) but not winning the Ramsdens Cup this year should be a sackable offence.

Al Bear will like this :)