Why no board statement?

bluechip

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake. Paranoid Pish? You think we were treated correctly? You think Hearts will be treated with the same contempt? You think their owner will be investigated? Declared not a fit and proper person? Disrepute charges for years of failing to pay their tax bills? and failing to pay their players on time? They are already getting the support of the media and from Scottish football. Open you eyes. The way Hearts are treated will highlight the injustices that were put on us. Are you saying there weren't any?

It's ok The Ostrich Loyal will be along any minute now.

There are going to be differences, but we can't complain about them before they have happened (not in public anyway) what had been done to us after a week? Very little.

When it comes down to it, we should pursue every avenue available to demand fairness or recompense, but articles in the paper aren't really enough.

You've been the one constantly posting in the thread about them asking if they've died etc mate :lol:

Why is me asking if their dead yet relevent to Rangers releasing a statement about Hearts?

#confusedsmilie

This is getting boring every one keeping on moaning about this. It's been going on for years and no cunt complained then.

They can't win anyway with the Rangers support. They say something we don't like they get told to shut up, when we want them to speak and they don't they get told to start "communicating".

What do people want them to make a statement on? Mather made a statement weather you like it or not he's told us we are full members and have our voting rights back etc.....

I don't know what else he was supposed to say?

Did we not want our voting rights back? did we not want to become full members again?

I don't have a fucking clue what people on here want. So how the fuck are the people on the board supposed to know what yous want?

People go on about "fighting the little battles" well this was one of them. Rangers had no say in what went on in Scottish football for the next 4 years and we weren't full members.

We are now and we have our voting rights back. In a couple of years time we will have even more of a say.

Everyone knew when we went down in the 3rd division that it was going to be a long few seasons.

We just have to stop moaning at everything that we do or don't do and give it time.

This is the reality of what Craig Whyte has done. Walter Smith weather you like his dignified approach or not, will get us out the other side along with Craig Mather or whoever is to be CEO after him.

Why is me asking if their dead yet relevent to Rangers releasing a statement about Hearts?

#confusedsmilie

Because you asking about if they have died etc and fans moaning about the differences in their treatment to ours has been in the same time frame. Just at opposite ends? Confused myself here mate.