Charles Green

minstral

I don't think anyone wants to see that so I don't see why anyone at the club would think that was a suitable strategy.

Again, we have to appreciate our weaker position though so it may take a bit more time to affect issues as we used to. Nevertheless, we retain a lot of positives and financial muscle in particular so rather than show too much humility, we should be exploring all avenues to make us stronger.

One such avenue is improving the club-supporter relationship. That's currently non-existent and as long as the club remains fractured in such a way, we'll have ongoing problems - both in communication and in achieving aims we can all agree with.

Re this............... and financial muscle in particular so, we need to ditch this crap.they have what they want they have Rangers in a set up that the likes of cunts like thompson, fraser and riley can control Rangers and stifle anything the Club tries to bring to the table.

Please give an example re financial muscle..............fans will still turn up to watch the team play away, so I am at a loss as to our so called financial muscle.

People cried for Walter .they got him, and hee haw has been heard from him...............and this sit back and strike when the time is right...........well that time passed years ago.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he started well last month,saying we will fight back, but now he feels Humble after last nights stitch up.

Mather touched on the issue of taking the club’s detractors to task and alluded to the fact he feels Rangers must choose their battles with wisdom.

He was keen to stress those at the top of the club’s hierarchy are aware of who has tried to hurt the Light Blues in the past.

And he highlighted that Gers will stand up for themselves and strike back – but only when the time is right.

Mather added: “There will be times when you want us to tackle our enemies and it will seem like we’re somehow reluctant to do so or that we don’t care.

“You might believe we don’t feel hurt to the same extent as you but I’m here to tell you we do.

“Sometimes you have to wait. We have chosen and we will continually choose the right moment to strike.

“Please, please never believe that I or any other directors don’t know the names of the people who have tried to damage this club. We know all of them.

“We know what each one tried to do and I can assure you we will never, ever forget about that.

Youre seriously going on about a new fucking bus? :lol:

I told you he done well on occassions. But to ask us to grass on fans, witter pish about US soccer academies, La Galaxy, Hotels etc etc. He done well but again this "takes no shite" guy left with barely a fight. We will see how well managed Rangers were under him when the accounts are made available

I threw that in but its not as important as £22 Million and the Licence! As for US soccer academies whats this??? http://www.rangerspfc.com/default.aspx

He said if people didn't want him there he'd go and that's just what he did.

I threw that in but its not as important as £22 Million and the Licence! As for US soccer academies whats this??? http://www.rangerspfc.com/default.aspx

He said if people didn't want him there he'd go and that's just what he did.

When they said Academy i thought they meant actual training facillites (smaller MP) rather than camps like at Anniesland during the summer. He went because the shit hit the fan. Apparently he takes no shite. He left without a fight.

Ive said and i will again as you dont seem to read my posts

He done very well with the IPO, the new sponsor deals etc but he was full of hot air in all honesty.

We will rue the day that the cowards, and hand-wringers on the board forced him out. He was not perfect, but the one thing he did was, to stand up for our club. What we are left with is a board with a CEO who wants us to be humble.

What should we be humble about, when the same scum that he is kissing their arse, were trying to kill us, steal our titles, and stole our money. If this is the attitude of our board, then we are back to the good old days of dignified silence , where we let everyone walk all over the club. Just wish that Green would come back, or a new CEO, who will not lie back and have his tummy tickled, a nice pat on the head, and be told that he is a good boy.

:cgreen: Well said mate... No Surrender Charlie Green :uk:

We are now Officially back to the Minty Days again.

Our ambition is now to get back to the Top of Scottish Football, whatever the Fuck that is .

Great then Watching more shitty Scottish Top League Football and Competing with Third Rate Teams who cant even Get a Crowd above Double Figures in their Stadiums .

Great Ambitions we have .

I know we went through an Insolvency event ,however Rangers Football Ambitions just demorolise me and couple that with a Boardroom and Supporters Organisation that Chase Investors away.

Yanks go Home and Ashley F---k off spring to mind.

When they said Academy i thought they meant actual training facillites (smaller MP) rather than camps like at Anniesland during the summer. He went because the shit hit the fan. Apparently he takes no shite. He left without a fight.

Unfortunately I did read your post and it seems you have your own 'special' idea of what CG said and did. You seem to conveniently ignore that without CG there would have been no Rangers last season. He took no shite from outsiders but, as I said in my post (you obviously didn't read it) he said if people within the club didn't want him he would go. People at the club didn't want him so he went, it really is that simple.

I don't blame him for leaving after the way we treated him.

It is because of ungrateful people like you that we have been left with the current board.

Green did a lot of good stuff for us, but he was too brash and abrasive in his approach. It ended up being about him even when he was making valid points about the club and its circumstances/situation.

Obviously we don't want somebody who will roll over with a whimper but by the same token we do not need somebody who is looking to fight every single person who opens their mouth and talks about the club.

Yes, it's what the fans want to see, but in reality we need a level headed person who knows when to pick his battles.

We will rue the day that the cowards, and hand-wringers on the board forced him out. He was not perfect, but the one thing he did was, to stand up for our club. What we are left with is a board with a CEO who wants us to be humble.

What should we be humble about, when the same scum that he is kissing their arse, were trying to kill us, steal our titles, and stole our money. If this is the attitude of our board, then we are back to the good old days of dignified silence , where we let everyone walk all over the club. Just wish that Green would come back, or a new CEO, who will not lie back and have his tummy tickled, a nice pat on the head, and be told that he is a good boy.

Spot on, those who worked with "penniless coup crew" should be ashamed of themselves.

Bring back Green any day. If you think he was an embarrassment there are far worse things a man can be.

They laughed 100 years ago when visionaries spoke of flight.

In NO WAY was he a visionary before u haters jump on this but he would have been out meeting clubs in the SFA pointing out bigger agendas letting them know their powerful position. We could have had the SPL jumping through bloody hoops.

He spoke some shit but the ONE thing he did was DELIVERED.

Dignified silence and considering an upgrade to full membership of fkn nothing which our vote counts for is hardly the sign of any sort of achievement. I don't say Mather out. I say Mather get the finger out!!!

Green did a lot of good stuff for us, but he was too brash and abrasive in his approach. It ended up being about him even when he was making valid points about the club and its circumstances/situation.

Obviously we don't want somebody who will roll over with a whimper but by the same token we do not need somebody who is looking to fight every single person who opens their mouth and talks about the club.

Yes, it's what the fans want to see, but in reality we need a level headed person who knows when to pick his battles.

That is a good UNBIASED and sensible summary mate!!!!!

Well said.