Jim Henry calls Robbie Crawford "an incredible athlete"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of seasons down the road we could be looking good with a midfield of Law, McLeod and Crawford feeding a forward line of Clark,Little and Templeton. Don't want to go near defence yet.

you know what stick Aird in that midfield and you have a very decent youthful team.

Agree on the defence but Id go Bell Mitchell Crabiri McCulloch Wallace

Stick that behind your midfield and forward line (need to drop out Little) and give it half a dozen games

I've said it before but when my wee bro played with Crawford, Naismith, Cole and a few of the others he said that Crawford was the real stand-out and the nicest guy there too. Maybe see even more of him this season..

Andrew Dickson was also praising his fitness levels after the first day back at training on twitter.

He said the too three were Crawford, faure and Hutton. Either everyone came back a fat mess or faure and Hutton have knuckled down and made an effort in the close season!

Andrew Dickson was saying this also. Something about he completed 5k in a great time I think.

It was the 10k at bellahouston a couple of weeks ago...I did it myself albeit not quite at the speed wee Crawford managed it. 36 mins I think which is frightening!

I like him and think as an attacking midfielder he will be a decent player. He seems to have a really good attitude so I hope he kicks on! I think it would be beneficial for him to go out on loan this year and get regular game time...

Really? better than McLeod and McKay??

From what I seen in the youth team games yes I do, but everyone has there own opinions. The boy needs to bulk up a bit which is his downside, I think he will play a good few home games this season rather than playing at some of the shitty grounds in the mud. He is a very technically gifted player and a great finisher I think given a chance would make a good number 10

From what I seen in the youth team games yes I do, but everyone has there own opinions. The boy needs to bulk up a bit which is his downside, I think he will play a good few home games this season rather than playing at some of the shitty grounds in the mud. He is a very technically gifted player and a great finisher I think given a chance would make a good number 10

He needs a year out on loan, just cant see him getting near the team unless we get some injuries or a couple of players leave, i personally feel Mcleod is a much better player but Crawford has potential but needs a run of games

He needs a year out on loan, just cant see him getting near the team unless we get some injuries or a couple of players leave, i personally feel Mcleod is a much better player but Crawford has potential but needs a run of games

Defo doesn't need a loan move!! This boy really excites me, lets play him in his natural position!

Mo Farah is perhaps one of the greatest athletes we have ever seen....fitness beyond....

Do I want him playing midfield for Rangers?

Robbie has been ordinary at best.

This is his last chance he aint a kid any more.

I hope he kicks on and becomes a player.

Mo Farah would score for fun up here.

at 20 you should have dozens of starts Durrant Barry and big Brother Derek were all first picks when much younger.

And they were showing class in the top division.

I like the lad watched him take the time signing autographs and getting pictures with children and the disabled after a number of games

But he needs to kick on at 20 he should be making a bigger contribution.

Barry Ferguson was NOT a first team pick when he turned 20 and had made less than half a dozen first team starts.

I can never understand statements like this, look at Neymar JR 8 half stone, I don't hear anyone saying he needs is bulk up, how much did Barc pay for him????

People always talk about how this is some sort of "backwards Scottish mentality" but I think you would struggle to name one player who hasn't benefited from becoming fitter and stronger wether that's physically or athletically.

Nobody is expecting him to be walking about looking like The Hulk, but it's only going to benefit the boys career if he can become stronger than he is now and couple it with his cardio fitness.

For every Neymar who is a phenomenal talent despite being slight, there is a Bale or a Ronaldo who became even better talents by working and training even harder than they already were.

I can never understand statements like this, look at Neymar JR 8 half stone, I don't hear anyone saying he needs is bulk up, how much did Barc pay for him????

Firstly I think it's fair to say neymar is on a different planet to Robbie Crawford in terms of natural ability so Robbie has to make up for that in his physicality! Neymar has blistering pace which means not having that strength isn't that big an issue as most defenders won't be able to keep up with him and as you seen in the confederations cup he ends up getting fouled alot as a result!

Even neymar could improve if he gets bigger and stronger ala cristiano ronaldo! I think above all else what Robbie needs is games, the more he plays the better he will become! If he could add a half yard of pace then there could be a very decent player there!