Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

It wasn't the people following the walk you were slagging. You said a bunch of numpties dressed like mr Ben. I assume you are talking about the Orangemen? Have you ever seen any of the men or woman involved in the parades falling about drunk and making an arse of it?

So, you agree that the majority who follow are an embarrassment then? Cheers.

And, yes, for the record; I do think the paraders look a little ridiculous. I think it is the white gloves that just tips it over the edge for me.

But then, I have never been one for suits and bowler hats... So, each to their own.

Just like the Tartan Trannies who go about with skirts and see you Jimmy hats. They then flash themselves in front of woman and kids.

This is true... Just like the many who pish all over the side of the pavement in broad daylight at the big walk.

I agree that the children should be protected from such drunkenness and public exposure from any group of religion, football fans, cults, protesters, etc. Not really an environment for the wee yins, to be sure.

So, you agree that the majority who follow are an embarrassment then? Cheers.

And, yes, for the record; I do think the paraders look a little ridiculous. I think it is the white gloves that just tips it over the edge for me.

But then, I have never been one for suits and bowler hats... So, each to their own.

Where did I say majority??

I wasn't going to comment on the thread anymore but I keep getting quoted and dragged back in. I don't mind the debate but for another Bear to call me a 'Fenian cunt' because of the debate is frankly embarrassing.

If you don't like being called it don't post like it :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to comment on the thread anymore but I keep getting quoted and dragged back in. I don't mind the debate but for another Bear to call me a 'Fenian cunt' because of the debate is frankly embarrassing.

If you don't like being called it don't post like it :rolleyes:

This is true... Just like the many who pish all over the side of the pavement in broad daylight at the big walk.

I agree that the children should be protected from such drunkenness and public exposure from any group of religion, football fans, cults, protesters, etc. Not really an environment for the wee yins, to be sure.

The spectacle of the bands is amazing. One of my first childhood memories.

But my kids won't be going to watch it because of the drunken bams who follow at the side.

we had a Walk through Maddiston way last weekend. Never saw it, but certainly heard it!

As one or two have noted, I do wish the drunken hangers on would get to fuck, as they just give the kiddy fiddlers an excuse to have a go. My old Dears meet at the big Glasgow Walk back in 1967, so if it weren't for the Walk none of you would be party to my wisdom!

we had a Walk through Maddiston way last weekend. Never saw it, but certainly heard it!

As one or two have noted, I do wish the drunken hangers on would get to fuck, as they just give the kiddy fiddlers an excuse to have a go. My old Dears meet at the big Glasgow Walk back in 1967, so if it weren't for the Walk none of you would be party to my wisdom!

Where they drunken hangers on :D

Thinking of going to partick in walking into the town from there. Any1 know what time it's due to leave partick at ?

Name: Glasgow Boyne Demonstration

Place: Glasgow, Scotland

Date: Saturday 7th of July

Start Time: 10:30

Finishing Time: tbc

Assembly Point: Kelvingrove Park

Proposed Route:

Kelvin Way

Radnor St

Argyle St

St Vincent St

Pitt St

West George St

Blythswood Sq Sth

West George St

Nelson Mandela Pl

West George St

George Sq Nth

High St

Glasgow Cross

Saltmarket

Maclellans Arch Into Glasgow Green

Number of Bands: tbc

Proposed Route:

Kelvin Way

Radnor St

Argyle St

St Vincent St

Pitt St

West George St

Blythswood Sq Sth

West George St

Nelson Mandela Pl

West George St

George Sq Nth

High St

Glasgow Cross

Saltmarket

Nice1 thanks for the info mate.

Proposed Route:

Kelvin Way

Radnor St

Argyle St

St Vincent St

Pitt St

West George St

Blythswood Sq Sth

West George St

Nelson Mandela Pl

West George St

George Sq Nth

High St

Glasgow Cross

Saltmarket

This is last years, bandparades website have not updated this years yet. Scottish Loyalists on FB told me the Glasgow walk will start at 11am