Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

You do realise there will be more people in Coatbridge alone watching and parading than there was season book holders at Ibrox last year in which we recorded record season book sales

Nothing will be remembered in books only for quite some time to come

Read it and weep

There are more people, alone, in Coatbridge than we have season ticket holders! A sad lonely place Coatbridge sounds :pipe:

My my, the enemy within doth speaketh.

Them boulders must be a right fucking heavy burden.

To Glasgow Green and back, one will march with pride and head held high. Solidarity, unity in defiance of all the haters. WE don't do walking away! WE are ALWAYS ready!

There are more people, alone, in Coatbridge than we have season ticket holders! A sad lonely place Coatbridge sounds :pipe:

Not a good enough answer

There will be more people in Coatbridge alone specifically parading or watching the parade than there was season book holders at Ibrox last season - that's in response to your stupid claim that it's some thing that will be resigned to books

Admit it was an ignorant, wrongful, offensive and stupid thing to say

If you've any decency

But I though he would be finished in oct 2014 so what happens once he has gone? Or is this resurgence because you know he wil won? And us it a political rally at all? Or is it just a piss up with music - like t in the park but cheaper?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have lost it now ya clown.

To tell the truth, I am slightly embarrassed by association on a public forum.

I remember my Da saying that he gave up going out for parades as it was mostly dregs who followed them... People who were only out for drunkenness, debauchery and slavering hatred.

When I followed them and saw some of the states people were in, I had to conclude that I agreed with him.

Each to their own, as I say. I just won't be associating myself with those who embarrass themselves at least once a year in the Scottish summer.

Aye you've already said this several times. No one gives a fuck if you won't be associating yourself with them. If you don't care about it like you say you don't why do you keep on commenting and saying the same pish?

Not a good enough answer

There will be more people in Coatbridge alone specifically parading or watching the parade than there was season book holders at Ibrox last season - that's in response to your stupid claim that it's some thing that will be resigned to books

If you've any decency

It was a joke - lighten up - but I do think that 'marching' had had its time and in a generation or so it will die out - that's not being offensive it's just an opinion

Not a good enough answer

If you've any decency

It was a joke - lighten up - but I do think that 'marching' had had its time and in a generation or so it will die out - that's not being offensive it's just an opinion

why is it the same posters that pop up in any certain threads and always start the usual pish. Start a VB thread and they are there. Start any unionist thread and there they are. Get these cocksuckers to fuck

Why is it certain posters revert to name calling when they don't get everything their own way?

You deliberately troll these threads, you always have done, amazed admin let you away with it.

Er it's the bears den - I am an active poster in the bears den - why would I not comment on it ? Now if it wasn't in the bears den I would not comment - I don't see the association to rangers being valid - so I comment to that effect - and without ne calling or troll accusations or any other demeaning attempts!

Er it's the bears den - I am an active poster in the bears den - why would I not comment on it ? Now if it wasn't in the bears den I would not comment - I don't see the association to rangers being valid - so I comment to that effect - and without ne calling or troll accusations or any other demeaning attempts!

So you come on to say that you dont believe it should be in the BD, fair enough but why is the post count for this thread

Bluepeter9 20 1st_Jan_1994 19 Rfc52 9 SkelfMeister 7 WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 6

You are trolling this thread.

I'm an active Bears's Den poster and I normally stay out of threads I have no interest in.

You've been told numerous times by site admin and mods that this stuff stays in here.

You repeatedly ignore this, all you had to do was report the thread, but derailing it is much more fun for you.

You really are a fud. Have you read what you have been posting? You are moaning that it has nothing to do with Rangers but you keep on commenting.

Any normal person that isn't interested in something wouldn't comment.

Do you comment on every thread just because it's in the bears den and you're an active poster in the bears den?

13 April 1915

Rangers 2 (Lister2) Patrick Th 0

Benefit for Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland.

10 May 1955

Linfield 0 Rangers 2 (Waddell, Hubbard)

Benefit for Sandy Row Orange Halls.

Source - Rangers The Complete History.

Game set and match